Chap 22.

Since the members feel so exited to go to the amusement park,they changed even quicker.

And went off to the amusement park!

Once they arrived at the amusement park, Seungkwan and Dokyeom ran to the gate entrance and waited for the others to get out from the vans.

Hoshi still had Woozi supporting while Mingyu and Wonwoo were walking far from each other, the members in between the two of them.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan paid for the entrance tickets before they went in.

Seungkwan and Dokyeom were grinning widely.

Their boyfriends who saw them like this just shook their heads with a smile.

"Let's go Kwannie!"Hansol exclaimed and Seungkwan nodded happily.

"Seokminnie-ya! Let's go,babe and have fun!" Joshua let out his hand for Dokyeom who held it happily and skipped his way in.

The moment they are in the amusement park,fans were already surrounding them and shouting for them to look over.

"SEVENTEEN!!!"

"Oppadeul, look here please!"

"Let's take a photo!"

"I love SEVENTEEN!"

"OMG! LOOK! IT'S SEVENTEEN!"

Lots of shrieks and shouts followed.

Some people who were passing by them took pictures of them and continued on.

SEVENTEEN took some photos with their fans because you know this is Fan Service.

After taking some photos and they wanted time alone, Seungcheol the leader told the fans,"Thank you for supporting us! But we would like to have our own time now!"Seungcheol smiled at them and the members followed suit.

CARATs are understanding fans so of course they believe in giving their idols the space they need when they want to.

Slowly,the fans were dismissed from the large group of members.

"Let's go!"Seungkwan shouted and giggled.

"Kwan-ya! Lower your volume a bit!"Hansol said.

"Fine-fine! I will....Vernonie,let's go to the roller-coaster!"Seungkwan pulled Vernon to the roller coaster.

Vernon's face instantly paled. He wouldn't want to puke after ridding the roller coaster.
But seeing Seungkwan's eager face,he could only agree.

"Kwannie-ya, I'm scared to ride it."Vernon stuttered but Seungkwan comforted him.

"I'm here so just hold tight onto me and you'll be fine,Sollie!"Seungkwan patted Vernon's arms.

Vernon smiled.

"Kaja!"Seungkwan pulled Vernon's hand to wait in line and Vernon just let Seungkwan be.

Chan and Jeongcheol couple also went on the roller coaster.

The others just roamed around.