Chap 13.

Two or three days passed and the members were out of the hospital already except for Mingyu and Hoshi but Hoshi was getting better each day....Not with the legs but with his condition and controlling his emotions.

Luckily,he and Woozi made up that day after the members left his ward. Slowly,Hoshi is starting to accept the fact that he might not be able to dance anymore but the members kept cheering him up that they would be by his side to always help him so he doesn't have to be sad. His trauma is still present but of course,the trauma will only slowly disappear after a long time.

Mingyu?

That boy's still not awake and it's getting Wonwoo more and more frustrated each day. If it goes on like this,they are afraid that Wonwoo might go crazy while waiting for Mingyu to wake up.

He's been by his bedside for days,not going anywhere and just staying there while holding Mingyu's hand tightly,in hope that Mingyu would wake up any time soon and look at Wonwoo with those lovely puppy eyes of his.

The members would constantly visit Hoshi and Mingyu at the hospital when they have the time but they always get that Mingyu hasn't woken up yet...Blah blah blah. They are worried,not only for Mingyu but Wonwoo too. Wonwoo would also be holding Mingyu's hand while crying.

Wonwoo thought is it that hard that I just want Mingyu to wake up and look at me? Why can't a simple wish like this be granted? All I want is for Mingyu to be safe.....Is that too much to ask for?

He thought again and said it out loud each time he looked at Mingyu "babe,when're you gonna wake up? Haven't you slept enough? It's time to wake up now,or else your boyfriend here, JEON WONWOO would be very much upset and I will ignore you if you still don't wake up now......"Wonwoo pouted. It's a rare sight to see Wonwoo putting but what's the use of him pouting when his boyfriend can't even see it?

Miraculously,Mingyu's hand that was held tightly in Wonwoo's hand moved. Wonwoo immediately came back to his senses and peeked over the bed to look at Mingyu from the top.

"Mingyu?"

Mingyu's eyes slowly fluttered open,trying to adjust himself to the surrounding and the lights that were blinding him. "Where am I ?"

Wonwoo replied softly from the side,"You're at the hospital.....Do you not remember the incidents before?"

Mingyu shut his eyes tightly when the past events went through his mind in a blur causing himself a headache. He groaned in pain.

Wonwoo was quick to react."Mingyu! Are you fine?"

"My head hurts!!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!! GO AWAY!!!" Mingyu shouted at Wonwoo while holding his head in pain.

Wonwoo's heart saddened a bit but he tried again."Mingyu,I'm Wonwoo hyung and is your boyfriend!!!!!"

Mingyu seemed to stop his actions for awhile."Wonwoo hyung?" He held his head in pain again.

"MAKE IT STOP PLEASE!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!" Mingyu groaned even louder in pain. Wonwoo tried calming Mingyu down by hugging him but Mingyu's shoulders were shaking vigorously. It's impossible to calm his down like this.

Mingyu kept chanting while holding his head in pain,"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!" Mingyu had tears rolling down his cheeks. Wonwoo attempted to wipe away the tears but Mingyu just swatted his hands away.