Chap 45.

Months passed quickly and Hansol's already five months pregnant.

The twins were also growing up well, looking more and more like their parents each day.

The heavy footsteps of someone or rather some people disrupted the quietness in SEVENTEEN's dorm.

"Get out of my way, Moon Junhwi!" Hoshi ran along the hallway as he pushed Jun to the side and rushed into one of the bathrooms in their dorm before locking it.

Jun who was pushed to the side almost vommited out but ran into one of the bathrooms that was not far away from him.

Puking sounds were heard from both bathrooms.

Their boyfriends came out of the rooms, confused.

Their hair sticking out in all directions.

The members who were sleeping also got woken up by the commotion that was happening outside but luckily, the twins were not woken up by the sounds.

Woozi walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Babe?" Woozi asked.

No answer but puking sounds were heard from the other side.

The door unlocked and Woozi got in.

Hoshi was sitting on the floor weakly.

"Jihoonnnnn......." Hoshi rested his head on Woozi's chest.

"I don't feel good....." Hoshi said.

Woozi brushed his hands through Hoshi's sweaty locks.

He supported Hoshi to stand up and helped him washed his face.

In the other toilet......

Minghao stepped into the bathroom and saw Jun holding the toilet bowl tightly with his face buried deep into the bowl.

"Ge-ge?" Minghao called out.

Minghao got no response but he slid down and rubbed Jun in his back.

Jun was still emptying his stomach out and he felt like crying because he felt really uncomfortable.

"Haohao!!!" Jun cried, holding onto Minghao's pyjamas tightly.

Jun became such a baby in Minghao's embrace.

"Let me carry you back to our room?" Minghao asked in Chinese.

Jun just nodded and let his boyfriend carry his tired body back to their room.

These symptoms happened almost everyday and Mingyu guessed that maybe the two members are pregnant?

Who knows?

They're able to conceive anyway.

Eventhough Mingyu guessed they might be pregnant but its not for sure yet the two members refused to go to the hospital for a check-up because of all the schedules plus they believed that they would be fine in no time.

They went on programs but the viewers and even the MCs of the shows noticed Jun and Hoshi's facial expression.

They looked uncomfortable and even when viewers asked about it, they said that their fine just maybe a little tired.

Viewers and fans did not quite believe them but let it slide even though they noticed the changes in both members.

Hoshi became more quiet and seldom talk or joke on shows like he used to.

He also kept sweating and I bet the tissues at the filming site finished.

Jun was just the same.