Part 24.

"She's back for revenge!"Jeonghan yelled.

"It must all be because her plan to kill us all didn't succeed that time so she's now back to kill us all again. This time,she starts from the boys first!"

"Jena you f**king bitch! Just go and die !"Joahua yelled through his seethed teeth.

"We have to save them now that we have their location!"Jun yelled at them.

There's no more low voice in talking because their boyfriends are in danger and they are scared,worried to death so they might as well yell out their words instead of conveying it nicely.

They gave the location to the police but they said they would arrest the kidnapper only tomorrow because it's late night now.

Jeonghan really wanted to choke the police officers on the other end of the phone to death.

This is a matter of life and death yet they postpone it to tomorrow!?

"We don't need your help Police Officers! Useless!"Jeonghan shouted into the phone and hung it up.

In the warehouse, the boys were beaten up by bats but Wonwoo was no where to be seen.Again.

An awfully familiar laugh sounded throughout the place and the person who appeared was none other than Lady Jena but the person beside her was Wonwoo!?

"Hey boys! Long time no see! Miss me?"Lady Jena crouched down in front of Seungcheol.

Seungcheol spit on her face with anger visible in his eyes.

He looked at Wonwoo.

"Jeon Wonwoo!? Why!?"

"Mian hyung." Wonwoo said with his hand hung low.

Wonwoo looked at Lady Jena.

"You bitch! I warned you to not touch them when I've already went as what you've said!? But yet you laid a finger on them!? I'm going to kill you!"Wonwoo shouted at Lady Jena in anger.

"Really?"she smirked.

"Punish him!"she ordered and that guy just kneed Dino in the stomach.

Wonwoo watched it happen in front of him.

"Chan!"he shouted.

Out of all the members,Wonwoo adores Chan the most because he's the maknae and all the members of SEVENTEEN prioritizes Chan over their own lives.

They came to an agreement about that simultaneously.

Chan's their baby so they wouldn't allow anyone to hurt him not when they are there with him.

But now not the case and they just watched as Chan got hurt right in front of their very own eyes.

Tears spilled out of Wonwoo's eyes.

Second to Mingyu,only Chan can make him cry.

"Park Jena!!!! You're unbelievable! I followed your orders like a puppet yet you broke your promise!"

"Promise? Did I make any promises? I don't think so. Jeon Wonwoo, promises are meant to be broken and I'm glad that your boyfriend's heart is completely broken by you!"She singsonged and smirked at the same time.

The members who were tied by ropes on the ground looked absolutely dumbfounded.

"W-Wonwoo h-hyung,what is she talking about? What orders?"Seungkwan asked shakily.

Wonwoo slowly turned to face them.

"I'm sorry.....this bitch here was let out of jail and ordered me to follow her plan.If not,she threatened to hurt you guys and the people around me. I couldn't afford to have any of you hurt because I love you all.My members.SEVENTEEN. That's why I kissed a girl the day we went to the mall and Mingyu saw me in act. I acted rude to him and yelled at him which I never ever did to him before. He must really hate me now huh!? If I didn't shoo him away,I would've softened at the sight of him crying just because of me." Wonwoo had tears rolling down his cheeks already.

"Enough of storytelling! Prepare to die,people!"

"No! You wanna kill them!? Kill me first!"

"Wonwoo No!"Woozi shouted when Wonwoo spreaded his arms out protectively in front of his members.

"Jeon Wonwoo! You're disobeying me!?"

"Very well!? Punish him too and continue on with the others!"Lady Jena yelled and went into a room.

The men followed and hit them even harder with the bats.

Yells of pain were heard throughout the whole night.

In the midst of everything,Wonwoo apologized for what he has done.

"Mianhae Seungcheol hyung. I lost your trust. I'm not suitable to be a member of SEVENTEEN."

"Kwenchana Wonwoo-ya. We know you have your difficulties so I forgive you. Just hang in there and we'll be out of this place in no time."

Wonwoo nodded looking at Seungcheol.

He turned to the others.

"Jihoon,Myungho,Seokmin,Seungkwan and Chan,hyung is really sorry! I lied to you all and kept everything to myself. I just didn't want you guys to get hurt but I still failed. I'm not a good hyung to you all."Wonwoo said.

"Wonwoo hyung! We forgive you! When we get out of here,explain to Mingyu hyung......I believe he will forgive you."Seungkwan said.

"Really? But I hurted him deeply though."Wonwoo said,dejected.

They nodded their head.

"Where got? Mingyu hyung definitely still loves you!"Chan tried to sound happy.

"Chan,kwenchana? Can you lift your shirt up a little bit?"Wonwoo asked.

Chan nodded and lifted his shirt up.

A purple bruise was visible on Chan's stomach.

"Mianhe Chan! I failed to protect you from danger!"Wonwoo brought Chan into a hug.

"Kwenchana Wonwoo hyung! You already did your best and I'm still fine!"Chan smiled happily at Wonwoo.

"It's just that I didn't get to finish my ice cream though!"Chan pouted.

The members laughed at their maknae's cute pout.

Their bodies were tired after all the beatings they received so they fell asleep together at a small corner in the dark.

All of them hugged Chan while they slept to radiate off warmth to everyone's body and most importantly,Chan's body.

They're not afraid to face any problems coming in their way because they have each other's backs.

SEVENTEEN is a family and family supports each other.