Chap 26.

"Come on,let's fight! I can't wait anymore!" The man yelled.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! So impatient! Geez!" Mingyu snorted.

"You!" The man was angered.

"Boys,Fight!" The man shouted at the others behind.

"Kids! Let's do this!" Jeonghan shouted.

Both groups charged forward at each other meanwhile Lady Jena and the 7 members could only sit and watch.

Jeonghan immediately kicked a guy in the stomach using his foot.

The guy fell back and groaned.

Joshua was like,"You people are evil! Imma kill you and ....."he stopped but punched the guy in the face with force and kicked him in the stomach.

In this type of situation, Jun has the upperhand.

He's a master in martial arts!

He punched the guy in the face multiple of times until he bled badly.

He grabbed the man's arm and flipped him over the shoulder so both of them crashed onto the ground. Jun got back up again and took the man's arm,twisting it in all directions but with his own foot pressuring the man's body to the ground,not letting him off anywhere.

The cracking sound of bones was heard and the members winced at the sound.

The man was telling Jun to stop but hell no! Because Jun's exerting all his force into this fight so I guess the man is more or less,doomed!

Hoshi...hmmmm?

He's not fighting or what though because of his legs so he stood in the centre of the fights. Those who were coming in his direction had been solved by the other members.

They saved him in time.

Actually, Hoshi stood in the middle of the warehouse watching his members fight while he himself unknowingly gave a hamster-like expression.

A man came behind Hoshi and was about to struck him but luckily Mingyu warned him so his reflex was fast enough and managed to put his taekwando skill to use.

That one struck to the guy had Hoshi's leg in pain.

Woozi was worried when Hoshi showed a pained expression but a wink from Hoshi calmed him down.

If he didn't do that, Woozi would've rushed forward.

Mingyu is really giving all his energy and effort into fighting these guys.

He became tougher throughout these three years. Always working out so now,he looks to be the most masculine figure out of all.

He kicked and punched a guy while ranting "You bastards dare to touch my members!? Without my permission!? Very brave huh!? I really wanna kill y'all but I don't wanna be a murderer!?"

The guy he is punching right now is bleeding all over the face and after Mingyu pushed him to the floor,continue punching him,he pulled him up by the collar and kneed him in the stomach again for a few more times.

Mingyu's really expressing his anger in punching the guy till bleeding badly. That man couldn't even get up.

The members by the side were terrified by this new side of Kim Mingyu because Mingyu was always happy and loud in the dorm, flashing his white canines!

"Yo Kim Mingyu!? Expressing your anger!?" Lady Jena interjected sarcastically.

Mingyu looked up and glared at her dead in the eyes.

Hansol......

He was also fighting one of the guy but then the guy was too mesmerised by his beauty so Hansol had the opportunity to punch and hit him.

The thing is,the guy was totally fine with Hansol punching him even though the punches Hansol gave was not that powerful.

Punches to the guy in returns he can see a beauty in front of him.

"What are you watching huh?!" Hansol yelled at the guy underneathe him as he threw heavy punches at him.

The guy just let out a crazy laugh, his face all bloody.

"Useless piece of sh**s!" Lady Jena yelled when she saw her men beaten up badly by the SEVENTEEN members.

"Come back here,useless piece of sh**s!" She shouted again and her men scrambled up from the ground to her side.

The 6 members stood side by side with Jun supporting Hoshi's weight.

They looked at the girl in front of them with hatred but stood proudly giving off the message that they would never back down if the men want to hurt their members.

"Never knew SEVENTEEN can fight so well" she said with surprise evident in her voice while clapping her hands.

The members scoffed at her words.

"Now that we defeated your men, let us go this instant!"Jeonghan yelled.

"Hmmm.....How about no?"Lady Jena said sarcastically with her hand under her chin.

"Why the hell would you want to torture us again?! Just because you failed last time!?" Mingyu cried out.

"Bingo!"she said sarcastically.

Jeonghan went up to her bravely and slapped her hard in the face.

Shock was evident on her face but who cares!?

Jeonghan is seething with anger right now.

"How dare you....!"she countered back, raising her hand and was about to slap Jeonghan but he caught her hand in time.

"Give some respect girl eventhough I know you have none!"Jeonghan smirked when he saw her looking defeated.

He turned his back and walked towards the group.

"Yoon Jeonghan!"She took out a gun and pointed it at Jeonghan who wasn't aware of it.

A loud ring of gunshot sounded through the whole place.

But......

Two figures fell to the ground at the same time.