Chap 21.

Mingyu woke up to a hand hugging his waist from behind.

He adjusted his body to take a good look at the person. Wonwoo was still sleeping so soundly when he is still hugging Mingyu.

Mingyu looked closely at Wonwoo and realized that Wonwoo had dark eye bags under his eyes. It has been days since he was this close to his boyfriend.

Mingyu thought Hyung,what've you went through? Do you really not love me anymore or is there something preventing you from doing so? Are you trying to protect us especially me by sacrificing yourself to do something unwillingly? What are you actually thinking? How I hope you can share your worries and difficulties with us instead of keeping it to yourself.

Mingyu secretly pressed a light kiss on Wonwoo's lips before he got out of bed.

He looked back to Wonwoo's sleeping figure on the bed and muttered,"I still love you,hyung."

He got to the kitchen and started making breakfast for the members.

Today is the weekend and also their day-offs so most of the members slept in.

Jeonghan came in later and helped Mingyu with the cooking of breakfast.

While they were in the midst of cooking, someone suddenly hugged Jeonghan from the back,startling him and let out a small yelp.

"What are we eating for breakfast,babe?"Seungcheol asked seducively from the behind in a sleepy state.

Jeonghan looked over his shoulders and said,"We're having bacon,eggs and pancakes for breakfast. Cheol,please go and set up the table."

Seungcheol stomped his feet."I don't want to. I want to be with you."

Mingyu who was beside the couple chuckled at their leader's antics.

Too whipped for Jeonghan hyung!

The couple who were in their own world forgotten that someone was still beside them.

"Cheol stop that! Mingyu is here. Keep it down will you?"Jeonghan exclaimed.

Mingyu smiled a bit and continued on with the breakfast.

He remembered how he and Wonwoo used to be like that before all those happened.

Wonwoo would always hug him from the back,surprising him when he's cooking breakfast and whisper into his ears,"Morning,Gyu." Wonwoo would tighten his hold on Mingyu and Mingyu would be complaining that Wonwoo is disturbing his task.

In their room,Wonwoo slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes groggily. His hair was sticking out in all directions.

"Is it a dream?"Wonwoo scratched his head.

He touched his lips. "Why did I dream that Mingyu kissed me on my lips?"he mumbled to himself.

A bit later into 8.30am, the members slowly piled into the dining room.

Mingyu and Jeonghan served breakfast on the table just in time.

The members who were sleepy before opened their eyes widely when they smelled the breakfast and grinned widely.

"Lets eat!"everyone shouted before they started gobbling down the food.

"I feel like I'm in heaven!"Seungkwan exclaimed with exaggerated gestures.

Seungcheol started striking up a conversation,"Since it's a weekend and our day-off, let's go somewhere fun!"

"Yeah but where?"Seokmin asked.

"Amusement park ?"

"Lotte World?"

"Amusement park it is then!"Seungcheol decided.

They cheered.

All of them quickened their pace in eating finish the breakfast.