Chap 28.

A few hours after the surgery, Chan finally woke up.

He tried to sit up abruptly but groaned in pain because of his wound.

Jeonghan being the mom of the group nagged at him.

"Chan-ah! Don't sit up all of a sudden! Be careful of your wound,you boy! Aish....really!"

Chan flashed him an apologetic smile along with a bit of aegyo in his voice.

"This boy! You made me scared just now! Why did you take the bullet for me?! Pabo!" Jeonghan lectured but it's visible in his voice that he's not angry but instead angry at himself for not being able to protect their youngest.

"Hyung...it's fine... Don't blame yourself because if I didn't do that,you would be the one to get hurt and I wouldn't want that....." Dino told Jeonghan slowly.

Jeonghan pulled Dino in for a hug but careful to not touch his chest wound.

"Chan-ah, Lady Jena is dead already..... From now on,we'll live in peace..... No one's gonna hurt our group anymore....." Seungcheol told Chan slowly for him to digest the information.

"Ah...I see" Chan said in acknowledgement.

After staying for another while, the members went back to the dorm leaving Verkwan couple with Chan at the hospital.

The members went back home to wash themselves up and rest before dining out at a restaurant but not forgetting to pack up some for the three members.

Wonwoo and Mingyu stayed back at the dorm because they weren't hungry yet and if they are, they would solve that themselves.

The members just let them be and left.

When the members arrived at the hospital again, the three members were chatting and laughing out loudly.

"We're here and we brought you guys food!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Porridge for Chan because you're still weak and not healed yet....." Chan thanked Jeonghan with a beaming smile.

"Eh.....where's Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung? Are they not coming?" Chan asked out of curiosity as he didn't see them.

Vernon and Seungkwan nodding their heads together at the side.

"Ahh.....Wonwoo hyung said they couldn't come but will surely visit you tomorrow" Dokyeom answered the question thrown by Chan.

Actually, Wonwoo and Mingyu just needed time for theirselves at the dorm.

Once the members went out of the dorm, Mingyu instantly carried Wonwoo by the hips and placed him on the kitchen counter.

"I'm not really good at smut writing so please bare with me!" ~Jeleyn Yi

"Hyung.....I think you need some punishment" Mingyu said with a smirk.

"I'm actually not hungry for food but for you" Wonwoo said with a seductive voice.

Mingyu's hands were secured around Wonwoo's waist as he leaned in to kiss Wonwoo on the lips.

Wonwoo's lips tasted so sweet and he definitely missed it so he wanted more.

As they were kissing, Wonwoo's free hand went to Mingyu's chest feeling the firm chest and breathed out, "Y-You're so sexy you know that,Gyu?"

Mingyu nodded but he was hesitant to slip his tongue into Wonwoo's mouth.

Wonwoo who sensed that hesistance of Mingyu took the initiative to slip his own tongue into Mingyu mouth.

He nibbled on Mingyu's lower lip for a while before slipping his tongue into Mingyu's and exploring the wetness of it.

Mingyu relaxed and let Wonwoo take the lead.

Mingyu's lips were soft and sweet making Wonwoo addicted to it because his lips are definitely gorgeous.

They kissed and kissed before Wonwoo mumbled through the kiss,"Bedroom......"

Mingyu had Wonwoo clinging onto him like a koala but both never breaking the kiss as they made their way up to their bedroom.

Mingyu being the clumsy self he is almost tripped over his own feet as they neared their bedroom.

The bedroom door was already open so they entered with ease and Mingyu slammed the door closed with his back also throwing Wonwoo onto the bed before joining him on the bed too.

Mingyu stripped his clothes open and Wonwoo doing the same too.

They just left their boxers on. FIRST.

Wonwoo switched their position so Mingyu is beneathe him.

It's Wonwoo turn to duck his head down to kiss Mingyu.

Wonwoo kissed his forehead first then his nose and lastly his lips.

Their tongues fought for dominance once again but Wonwoo won.

He devoured Mingyu's lips hungrily like he's been craving for his lips for a long time which he has actually been.

Mingyu couldn't keep up with Wonwoo's kisses and told him to go slower a bit.

Wonwoo listened and slowered down his kisses.

After kissing Mingyu's lips, Wonwoo placed small kisses along his jawline.

Mingyu grabbed a fistful of Wonwoo's hair as Wonwoo kissed all his face features and handling him with utmost care.

Wonwoo then sucked hard on Mingyu's neck leaving bright red hickeys.

Mingyu couldn't help but let out a moan at every hickey made.

Luckily the members weren't home yet.

Wonwoo then left small kisses again along Mingyu's collarbone and also played and nibbled on Mingyu's nipples as he came trailing down his chest until he reached the boxers.

"Take it off, babe" Wonwoo ordered, dominance dripping from his voice.

Mingyu whined from the loss of warmth but obeyed and took off his boxers.

Wonwoo also did the same.

This time,they were both finally completely exposed to each other.

Wonwoo took a bottle of lube and condom from his bedside drawer.

"I never knew you had those hidden in your drawer, hyung even though we shared the same room and same bed......"

Wonwoo laughed a bit before focusing back on his job.

He placed the condom onto his member and applied some lube at the tip of it before carefully inserting it into Mingyu's hole.

Mingyu whimpered at the pain.

"Mianhe Mingyu.....Did I hurt you?" Wonwoo asked with concern laced in his voice.

Mingyu shook his head and tried to adjust to the pain before telling Wonwoo "Just move....I'm fine"

Wonwoo thrusted his member further into Mingyu's hole and moved at a rhythmic pace.

The pain soon turned into pleasure as Mingyu became a moaning mess.

He moans Wonwoo's name over and over again when Wonwoo fasten his speed.

Mingyu reached his prostate and at the same time, Wonwoo released inside him.

Slowly, Wonwoo took his member out and cleaned both his and Mingyu's body.

Mingyu was too tired and laid against Wonwoo's chest as Wonwoo played with his hair.

"That was amazing hyung!" Mingyu giggled tiredly.

"We're doing this when our maknae is currently admitted into the hospital......" Wonwoo stated.

"I'm sleepy....good night hyung" Mingyu said before falling asleep and Wonwoo followed soon while hugging Mingyu from the back.