Chap 14.

It has been a week since everything happened......

Now,all the members of SEVENTEEN members are out of the hospital.

Hoshi and Mingyu were discharged from the hospital on the same day.

Hoshi still couldn't walk so of course Woozi pushed him on a wheelchair. The doctor told them that Hoshi still needs to come back to the hospital regularly for check-ups on his knees.

Mingyu was just helped by Wonwoo on standing properly since Mingyu's legs were wobbly.

The four of them were fetched by Seungcheol and Jeonghan at the hospital entrance and went back to the dorm.

The moment they stepped foot into the dorm, the members were lined up by the two sides of the door and in the middle of the dorm hung a banner, ' WELCOME HOME! MINGYU AND HOSHI!!!!!'

The said boys bursted into tears when they saw the banner and they couldn't but to smile at their members' efforts.....

"Thanks,guys!!!"Mingyu smiled at them.

Hoshi couldn't stop crying and the members had to pull him into a hug.

Woozi was thinking that his boyfriend really is a crybaby but he loves this crybaby....So what can he do?

Seungkwan shouted,"Group Hug,Everyone!!!!!"

The thirteen of them hugged together tightly in a circle.

Finally after all the drama......The members of SEVENTEEN reunited again.

After that small welcome back party they had,everyone sat down for dinner and chatted about a lot of things......Laughters were heard at the table and smiles were seen on the members' faces..... Seungcheol as the leader looked at each and everyone of the member's face.....The smiles they wore on their faces made his heart warm....He felt that everyone at that moment was very happy and honestly,he loves the current atmosphere.....being able to be with his second family and his brothers.....He loves them no more no less.

A hand slipped into his own under the table and he turned to the side to see Jeonghan smiling softly at him.He smiled back and tighten their hold under the table. Jeonghan laid his head on Seungcheol's shoulder lovingly while watching Seungkwan and Dokyeom bicker about something which is not even important. The members who were focused on their argument laugh wholeheartedly at whatever silly stuff the both said....

All the couples were in their own room except for Verkwan couple who had Dino sleep with them in the same room but they themselves don't care......Dino said that he doesn't mind with the couple being lovey-covey in front of him. He's used to it already.

In meanie's room....

Mingyu sat on the bed while waiting for Wonwoo to get out of the bathroom and join him on the bed. Once Wonwoo joined him on the bed,Mingyu snuggled into Wonwoo's embrace and laid his head on his chest whereas Wonwoo stroked Mingyu's hair lovingly. "Mingyu-ah,I love you! You know that right?"

Mingyu looked up to Wonwoo from under his chin,"Of course I know....and I love you too,Wonwoo hyung!" Mingyu asked again,"Wonwoo hyung,you will never leave me right? No matter what happens?" Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and smiled."Of course I wouldn't leave you for anything in the world......You're the world to me,Mingyu. No matter what happens,I'm always with you,,,,no matter physically or mentally....."

Mingyu cringed at Wonwoo's words."Never knew you could be this cheesy but I'm glad to hear it....."

Wonwoo winked at Mingyu."Only for you,Gyu."

Wonwoo cradled Mingyu gently until he slept in his embrace.

"Mingyu,I will be your protector now and forever....no matter what happens,I will do anything to keep you safe.....Believe me...."

Next Morning.....

Everyone woke up on their own without needing Jeonghan to bang at their doors early in the morning to wake them up from slumber.

The first thing Woozi does in the morning is to look at his lover's face whose laying beside him,sleeping. Woozi noticed tears on Hoshi's cheeks and tried to wake Hoshi up."Soonyoung.....Soonyoung....Soonyoung"Woozi shook Hoshi and on the third time,he finally shook Hoshi awake.

"Soonyoung....why are your cheeks wet with tears? Did you cry?" Woozi asked Hoshi.

Hoshi was in daze....."Huh?" He touched his own cheeks and felt the wetness. "Jihoon-ah,it must have been the nightmare I had that made me cry regarding the terrifying events that the six of us had experienced." Hoshi's voice got softer as he said.

"Soonyoung,can you tell me truthfully what actually happened back in the abandoned warehouse that past few days? What had you all experienced or better said,suffered? I wanna know so can help...Hmmm?"Woozi looked at Hoahi with kind eyes,wanting his lover to speak it out.

"Jihoon-ah,please don't make me....I don't wanna talk about it now and I don't even wanna recall back those fearful memories of our sufferings so please don't force me..."Hoshi's shoulders shook violently as he cried and Woozi hugged him tightly.

It took awhile for Hoshi to calm down and go out of the room to eat breakfast with the others.

This breakfast,the mood was much more livelier than before. Mingyu cooked pancakes for everyone!

Once the pancakes were served on the table,the members dug in almost immediately.Mingyu laughed at the members'action and sat down beside Wonwoo after he finished cooking the pancakes. Wonwoo pecked his cheeks before he started eating and Mingyu followed after to eat the delicious breakfast cooked by himself.

Since they currently have no schedules,everyone became lazy. They were bored and didn't know what they were supposed to do in the meantime.

Seungkwan suddenly suggested that the once captured members spill everything out about that last few days.

Mingyu and Hoshi suddenly tensed up at the mention of the kidnapping......The memories filled their mind making them shake in fear.

Woozi stood up angrily,"BOO SEUNGKWAN!!! WHY WOULD YOU SUDDENLY SUGGEST THAT!?!?" He sat down angrily and tried to calm Hoshi who was shaking terribly.

Mingyu pulled the hem of Wonwoo's shirt and whispered to him,"Hyung....I don't feel good. I want to go back to the room....please"Mingyu had tears silently flowing down his cheeks and his voice broke. Wonwoo brought Mingyu to their room without a word and the members could only look at the two of them leaving the room together.

"Soonyoung,let's go...."Woozi carried Hoshi bridal-styled as Hoshi sobbed into his chest.

After the two couples left,they looked simultaneously towards Seungkwan who was still."Kwan! Why would you suggest that?!" Vernon hit Seungkwan by the arm.

"You should know that of the six of us,Mingyu hyung and Soonyoung hyung are the most sensitive ones about the topic."Vernon told Seungkwan.

Seungkwan looked at the remaining members in the room.

"I'm sorry.....I just really wanted to know what happen.....Soonyoung hyung and Mingyu  hyung must really hate me now.....Jihoon hyung and Wonwoo hyung too...." Seungkwan lowered his head.

"Seungkwan-ah,the four of us will tell you everything we suffered although we have a bit of the trauma but it's not as worse as the two."Jeonghan said and the other three nodded along with Jeonghan.

Their boyfriends sat together and the once kidnapped members sat together. "It was like this....." Jeonghan started.