Chap 7.

It's the fourth day staying in that awful abandoned warehouse........Tomorrow,the rest of the SEVENTEEN members are gonna meet this 'Lady Jena'.

What everyone didn't know was that tomorrow would be the day everything changes.......

In the abandoned warehouse where no light shone in,all the boys woke up except for Mingyu who's still running a fever and Joshua who still doesn't have his wounds treated because of those damn people!

Jeonghan saw Mingyu mumbling words that are unclear so he went near Mingyu's lips to have a better hearing of the words."Gyu,what did you say?"Jeonghan asked softly."I want Wonwoo hyung......I'm so coldd......."Jeonghan sighed."Mingyu-dear,you're having high fever so you'll feel cold but don't worry,I will keep you safe! You miss Wonwoo,I miss Seungcheol too."Jeonghan pouted sadly as he thought of his boyfriend.

The door of the cell flung open and this time,the kidnapper came with the girl.She scoffed when she saw Mingyu,"Awwww.....is poor Mingyu sick?"she asked sarcastically."Anyways,I'm going to have another video call with your so called boyfriends so they would know your latest update before we meet tomorrow."She gestured toward the kidnappers,"Now,bring them out and handle them carefully"she smirked before going out of the cell.Jeonghan wouldn't let anyone touch Mingyu or Joshua so he was ended up with a slap to the face before both boys were taken away from his lap harshly.That slap stunk of pain and Jeonghan guessed his left cheek would be very red and swollen.

The boys were back in the same space again.The girl laughed evilly before the call was connected.There were shufflings before Seungcheol's face was seen on the screen.Jeonghan wanted to cry at the sight of his boyfriend's face but he held it in.The girl blocked the other boys from the screen and said,"Hey SEVENTEEN,how are you boys holding up there?Much excited to meet me tomorrow?I don't think your boyfriends here are holding up well though"she smirked and moved away from the screen to let the boys get a view of their boyfriends'current state.

Wonwoo was fuming when he saw that Mingyu wasn't awake and he seems to be sweating.He asked Jeonghan through the video call,"Hyung,what's wrong with Mingyu?"Jeonghan's face was full of concern,"Ehmmm.....Wonwoo,Mingyu's running a fever and it's not going down any moment!!!!!"This time,Jeonghan panicked when he told Wonwoo.Seungcheol shouted,"WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY DID TO THEM!!!???YOU ALL BETTER TREAT JOSHUA'S WOUNDS AND MINGYU'S FEVER OR ELSE I'M GONNA KILL Y'ALL!"Dino tried to calm Seungcheol down but to no avail.Seungcheol and the other members didn't notice Hoshi's discomfort including Woozi because Hoshi hid it too well plus his knee wasn't that painful like the past few days but it still hurt.

On the side,Minghao's heart broke when he saw that Jun's body is full of bruises."Junnie hyung,are you holding up well?Don't worry,we will be together again in no time."he said in Chinese.The others including the kidnappers couldn't understand what the two were talking but Jun just smiled at his boyfriend."I'm fine,Hao."he replied back in Chinese.Minghao let out a sigh of relief eventhough he saw he's boyfriend full of bruises but nevertheless,he said coldly,"You people better treat Jun hyung's bruises because if not,I'm going along with Seungcheol hyung to kill y'all"The SEVENTEEN members that were beside him shruddered at the coldness in his voice but they know he would only get protective when it matters his members or the people he loves especially Jun.

"Fine!We will treat them with care before you see them tomorrow....."Lady Jena huffed."Come sharply by 7.30 or else I'm gonna kill them!"Seungcheol replied,"We will....just don't touch them""Don't touch them....?"Lady Jena raised her eyebrows and huffed,looking away."Huh.....you don't know how many times my boys have touched them,right boys?"The kidnappers nodded.She continued,"If you don't believe,ask your boyfriends"The SEVENTEEN members looked towards their boyfriends with pleading eyes.All of them turned away,not daring to look at their boyfriends.Jeonghan said,not looking at his boyfriend,"Only Jun and Joshua are not touched.....The other four of us were touched.....Mingyu was worst out of us all because yesterday,we don't know where he went and at the same time,we were also touched but when he came back,his clothes were dirty and torn plus he looked pale...."Wonwoo was flaring up in anger and his members instinctively moved away from him because they know he's super protective of Mingyu and he himself would never even dare to hurt him because he knows Mingyu's strong on the outside but fragile on the inside so what more if other people touched and hurted 'HIS'Mingyu."YOU PEOPLE!!!!!PREPARE TO DIE TOMORROW WHEN I SEE YOU!!!!!!NO ONE HURTS MY MINGYU OR ELSE,YOU'RE DEADDDDDD!!!!!!!"Wonwoo shouted angrily.His members jumped at the side because of his angry tone.They didn't even bother to try and calm him down because it's no use.......The seven of them are all angry....Very much angry.

After Wonwoo's outburst,the screen went off again because Lady Jena ended it.