Chap 40.

Months passed after the press conference.

The next day after the press conference, articles were published.

Breaking News: ALL THE MEMBERS OF SEVENTEEN CAME OUT AS GAY AND ARE ACTUALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER FOR MORE THAN FOUR YEARS!?

There were negative and positive comments and reactions from the netizens but then, the CARATs were very supportive of the SEVENTEEN members' relationships.

In fact, it was like they won the lottery!

Their ships in SEVENTEEN were really sailing along and well off.

"Kyaaa!!! Jeongcheol! Seoksoo! Soonhoon! Junhao! Meanie! Gyuhao! They're all sailing well!!!"

"When is our maknae gonna date?! I really can't wait!"

"I'm telling you people, the SEVENTEEN ships are all alive and well!"

"We love SEVENTEEN FOREVER AND EVER!!!"

"SEVENTEEN COUPLES FOR LIFE!"

As I said there were also haters.

"So disgusting.....aren't idols not supposed to date especially they're boys and they date each other!?"

"Pledis is the WORST! SEVENTEEN is too!"

SEVENTEEN was also backslashed.

Their friends from other idols groups stood up for them.

SEVENTEEN was actually the first to come out as gays in the music industry.

Some of the boy groups also admitted to being gays.

Like; GOT7, BTS, ASTRO, NCT, EXO

A lot came out so if bashed, everyone are bashed together.

GOT7 came out as gay but Mark and Jaebum did not leak the information that they were married for a few years and even had twins together.

Back to the story, since it's been a few months, Mingyu is already into his fifth month of pregnancy, coming to six months.

The members had been very helpful throughout these few months.

Mingyu was still able to cook but was not allowed to climb high or carry heavy things.

He's still performing even though he's in his fifth month because first, his bump is still fine, not that big but wearing a oversized-hoodie would be enough to cover up his bump.

Second, his body is still able to hold it and Mingyu still wants to dance but when he's reaching his limit, he stops.

He would participate in some schedules and sit out some events when he's too tired.

The management understood all those and gave him the rest he needed.

It was planned that he was not going to participate in any of the schedules anymore once he reaches seven months.

It's tiring and still a long way but Mingyu wanted it.

Wonwoo didn't know how to deal with him and just let him do it but taking safety measures and always looking out for his boyfriend.

Enough of Mingyu.

In that few months, the members of SEVENTEEN got checked up.

Some of them were found to be the special one along with Mingyu.