Chap 11.

After 45 minutes of long ride,both ambulances finally arrived at the hospital....

Both members were immediately rushed into the operation while their boyfriends could only wait outside.

Footsteps were heard running along the hallway.The 11 members were panting as they stopped in front of the operation room.Woozi and Wonwoo were pacing around,worrying about the situation inside.Seungcheol managed to ask,"How is it?"

Wonwoo just shook his head."They just went in."

Woozi looked at the other members."Seungcheol hyung.....Jeonghan hyung,Jun hyung and Vernon should be treated for their wounds and get a check-up.Hmmm...Where's Joshua hyung and Seokmin?'

Seungcheol told Wonwoo and Woozi,"Dokyeom brought Joshua to get the slash wounds on his back treated."

Both of them nodded."Y'all go and rest....Jihoon and I will be here...Once there's update on their conditions,we will inform you,Seungcheol hyung."

Seungcheol just nodded as okay."You two don't tire yourselves out.Call me when they're out."

Woozi,"Okay hyung...Bye"

As they wait,they waited straight for five to six hours yet the lights on top of the operation wasn't off.Both Wonwoo and Woozi couldn't sit still and kept pacing back and front.Finally,the light went off and a doctor came out.The both of them had expectant looks on their faces.

"Kwon Soonyoung's family?"the doctor asked as he took of the mask.

Woozi went forward to the doctor."I'm his boyfriend.How is he?"

"He fractured both his knees....one of his knee's swelling got worst but we managed to reconnect both his knees back so he would be in casts.I'm afraid to say this but,Soonyoung-ssi might not be able to dance anymore...I'm sorry."  Woozi was stunted for a moment."What.....? Soonyoung cannot dance anymore but it has always been his dream to dance."Woozi leaned against the wall for support and slowly slided down,sobbing."Soonyoungie,I'm sorry....."

Wonwoo stopped the doctor as he was about to go away."Doctor,what about Kim Mingyu?"

"Kim Mingyu...? I'm not sure about his condition.I'm not responsible for him...You should wait for his doctor to get out.I'm sorry,I still have things to do so I gotta go."Wonwoo's smile flattened.He sat down beside Woozi and comforted him,"Jihoon-ah,it's not your fault and I believe Soonyoung don't blame you too." "But Wonwoo....I wasn't able to protect him,my lover....The person I love the most in this world....How can I be forgiven?I'm not good enough to be his boyfriend....He should find someone better than me."

"Jihoon...Don't say like that...Does that mean that,I shouldn't be forgiven too?"Wonwoo asked Woozi. "I'm sorry....Wonwoo...I didn't mean to say that that"Woozi stuttered looking at Wonwoo. "MINGYU IS STILL IN THERE AND THERE'S STILL NO UPDATE ON HIM YET I COULD ONLY SIT OUTSIDE,NOT ABLE TO HELP....EASE THE PAIN...I'M HURTING TOO,JIHOON-AH!!!!!"Wonwoo shouted with tears in his eyes while lowering his head and putting both hands behind the back of his head and pulled his hair in frustration. "Wonwoo....be strong....Mingyu wouldn't want to see you like this...The only thing we can do now is hope for the best."

A doctor in green scrubs came out of the operation room and pulled his mask off."Kim Mingyu's family?"

Wonwoo stood up and walked towards the doctor, leaving Woozi by the wall."I'm his boyfriend.Is he fine?"

"The dagger was lodged deeply into the abdomen but luckily,it did not injure the vital organs heavily.During the surgery,Kim Mingyu went into cardiac arrest for a few times but we managed to save him back....I'm sorry to say this but he might be in coma for a few days...If we're lucky,he might wake up in one or two days but if we're unlucky,he might be in coma for at least a week.We'll see how it goes." The doctor continued,"Kim Mingyu-ssi might be a bit traumatized by the events that took place the last few days."