Chap 18.

Mingyu ran to the meeting location of all members with tears spilling out of his eyes.

The members who were already gathered there were surprised to see Mingyu crouching down and crying in front of them.

Jun went forward and held Mingyu up.

"Gyu....what's wrong?" Jun asked softly.

Mingyu refused to talk.

"Where's Wonwoo?"Seungcheol asked,looking around for Wonwoo.

Mingyu shook his head vigorously and leaned more into Jun to cry as Jun could only run his hand on Mingyu's back in a circular motion.

People who passed by the group gave them weird looks.

Later,Wonwoo came running towards their direction while panting and said,"Sorry guys,I'm late because I had something to do....."

Seungcheol nodded and gestured Wonwoo to comfort Mingyu who was still crying in Jun's embrace.

"Wonwoo,please help to comfort Mingyu.....We don't know why he suddenly started crying when he met up with us here"

At the mention of Wonwoo's name,Mingyu tightened his hold around Jun and refused to let go.

Wonwoo came near Jun and Mingyu but Jun glared at him as a signal to stay away.

He stepped back.

The members were also confused to see Mingyu's reaction towards Wonwoo and Wonwoo's weird actions like he didn't care for Mingyu at all.

Seungcheol noticed that tension was floating in the air between the two and decided to suggest that,"Let's go back to the dorm first."

The others nodded and Mingyu was still holding onto Jun tightly but his cries lowered down a bit.

The moment they arrived back the dorm,Wonwoo was the first one to step out of the van and went into their dorm in angry steps.

Mingyu whimpered because he has never seen Wonwoo acting like this.

He didn't like this at all.

The members scattered around the dorm with Mingyu clinging onto Jun tightly at the couch.

He's too scared to go up to his and Wonwoo's bedroom.

In their bedroom,Wonwoo kept muttering,"I'm sorry,Mingyu......I had to do this"repeatedly and had his head buried between his knees with his hands hugging his knees tightly while rocking back and forth.

Night came but Wonwoo still wasn't out of the room.

The members were sitting at the dining table already but since they didn't see Wonwoo coming out of his room,Woozi decided to be the one to call him out because they felt that Mingyu might not want to do that task at all.

Woozi came into the room that was dim in light.

He saw the bed arched up a bit and went forward to take that blanket off only to find Wonwoo sleeping soundly.

"Wonwoo....Wonwoo...."Woozi called out softly.

Wonwoo woke up from his sleep and Woozi informed him that they are going to start dinner already.

Wonwoo stood up and went out of the room to join the others for dinner.

This time,Mingyu and Wonwoo sat away from each other at a good distance, eating their own food silently.

The members looked back and forth between the two and got the idea that maybe something went wrong between the two but they decided to not question it just yet.

Vice versa after dinner,Mingyu was the one who went into their bedroom whereas Wonwoo remained at the living room.

"Wonwoo hyung,why does it seem like as if Mingyu hyung is avoiding you? What happened at the mall?"Chan asked.

The members who were watching tv directed their eyes towards Wonwoo who suddenly felt overwhelmed by the attention he was given.

He fidgeted in his seat.

"I....."he started.

"Mingyu actually saw me kissing another girl in the alleyway at the back of the mall. I slapped him hard and yelled at him...so if you want to punch me...just do it."Wonwoo said with his head down.

"Jeon Wonwoo! What's your head thinking at that time!? You even let Mingyu witness yourself kissing someone else who isn't him in front of him!? Do you even have any idea how heartbroken Mingyu is!?" Seungcheol shouted at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo remained silent with his head low.

"None of us are going to punch you because you're not worth it."Seungcheol spat coldly and left the living room along with the others leaving only Woozi at the couch alone with Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo hyung,is there a reason you're doing this? Please tell me that there's a reason you're doing this because I know you love Mingyu dearly."Woozi said.

Wonwoo just shook his head.

"I don't love Mingyu anymore,Jihoon-ah."Wonwoo said.

Woozi's smile faded and left quietly.

Mian Jihoon-ah. I have to lie to you.

Mingyu who heard Wonwoo's answer to Woozi's question sobbed even more because his heart just hurts so much.