Chap 44.

Since the day Seungkwan knew about Vernon's pregnancy, he has been nothing but very caring towards Hansol.

When he's tired, Seungkwan would advise Hansol to take a rest and let him massage his foot and shoulders for him.

The twins' are also coming to their 100 days born so Mingyu ought to organise a small party where only their friends and family join in.

They were going to hold the party just at their dorm, Mingyu didn't want to go out of the dorm to other places, afraid that they would be exposed.

The day came and Mingyu was busy baking a cake and doing desserts for the party.

The dorm was decorated beautifully from up to down; thanks to the SEVENTEEN members' hardwork .

Night time came and Wonwoo's along with Mingyu's parents arrived together.

"Eomma!" Mingyu rushed to hug his parents.

Wonwoo also hugged his parents briefly.

"Where are my grandchildren, Kim Mingyu?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"They're still in their cribs....Wait, I will get them for you....Wonwoo hyung, help me get Jaewon and Minyi"

The couple hurried upstairs and brought back down the twins.

The Kim Family were conversing with Hoshi and Jihoon whereas The Jeon family were conversing with Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"Here are your grandchildren!" Mingyu said, holding out Jaewon and Wonwoo holding out Minyi.

Mrs.Kim took Jaewon into her arms as he gurgled in happiness.

"He looks so much like you when you were a baby, Mingyu!" Mrs.Kim commented.

"Eomma, my son is a handsome one because I'm a handsome one too!" Mingyu said.

"Where do I come in then?" Wonwoo suddenly said.

"Minyi looks a lot like you and Jaewon like me so we're even" Mingyu said.

"Aigoo, Minyi looks so beautiful even as a baby! The two of you really make great babies!" Mrs. Jeon said jokingly, stroking Minyi's cheeks.

"That reminds me, when are the two of you gonna get married?" Mr.Jeon asked.

"Not yet appa!" Wonwoo whined, his cheeks flushed.

Mingyu's cheeks were flushed too at that question thrown to them by Mr.Jeon.

"Honey.....let them decide themselves!" Mrs.Jeon said to her husband.

"Maybe we will get married the sooner the better..." Mingyu voiced out.

Their parents looked at Mingyu.

Even their members who were busy minding themselves.

"Let us borrow Mingyu for awhile..." Minghao and Seokmin said, pulling Mingyu to Seokmin's bedroom.

"Mingyu, are you sure you want to get married that early? If so, what're you waiting for?! Just do it!" Seokmin said.

"I know....I'm just waiting for Wonwoo hyung to take action... To propose to me....." Mingyu said.

"Obviously since Wonwoo hyung's father brought it up, I'm sure Wonwoo hyung can't say no to both of your parents.... They don't even seem to disagree with the idea of you two getting married" Minghao said.

Seokmin nodded.

"Do you think he's the right person for you, Mingyu? Just know that we're looking out for you!" Seokmin said and Minghao agreed.

"I'm very sure he's the right person for me" Mingyu said.

"Fine...let's go down.....It's about time we eat dinner and celebrate the twins' hundred day born!" Minghao said.

"I want a baby......" Seokmin suddenly said.

"Seok......" Mingyu turned back to look at Seokmin.

" Joshua hyung and I have been trying for a baby and seeing Seungkwan and Hansol that happy made me sad.....I know we still have our career to worry about but I just want a baby.....OUR Baby." Seokmin said in Mingyu's embrace.

Minghao could only rub his back softly from the side.

"Junhui hyung also wants a baby and we're literally having sex everyday but we finally came to a conclusion that we WAIT." Minghao said.

"The baby will come to us when it's time so let's just wait patiently" Mingyu said.

"Now...let's go down! I can't wait anymore!" Minghao said, excited.

When the three arrived in the living room, Minghao saw his boyfriend playing happily with Minyi.

She was gurgling with happiness as Jun grabbed her tiny hands and showing her all sorts of expressions.

Minghao's heart fluttered because he believed that Jun would make a great parent in the future and he would be blessed to have a boyfriend like him.

Sometimes serious and sometimes childish.

"Let's eat dinner, everyone!" Mingyu announced.

Everyone digged into their food and after that, had a few slices of cake baked by Mingyu and Jeonghan.

Night got later and it was time for the parents to leave the dorm.

"Mingyu-ya, take care of yourself and the twins" Mrs.Kim carressed her son's cheeks softly.

"Wonwoo, take care of yourself and also Mingyu too.....you're a father now and I believe you'll be even more responsible than before" Wonwoo's father said, patting his son on his back and giving him a hug.

"Annyeong!" The members bowed and waved their hands as they sent the two pairs of parents off.

"Wonwoo, Mingyu. Go and get some sleep! We'll take care of everything here so just go and sleep" Seungcheol gestured the two to their bedroom.

"We'll take care of Minyi and Jaewon" Hoshi, Jun and Seokmin said.

"Me too!" Chan said.