🎄Chap 31~Christmas!🎄

Christmas is here everybody!

SEVENTEEN's enjoying it.

The moment the members woke up from their sleep, the roads were covered in white snow.

It was surely a pleasing sight to see after all those unpleasant happenings that happened for the last few weeks.

That is like one month ago when the kidnapping happened and Chan's injury.

The members hurried down the stairs when they saw snow outside of their bedroom windows.

Mingyu was already busying himself in the kitchen preparing breakfast for all thirteen of them with Wonwoo helping him.

"Morning!" Mingyu chirped when he saw the members going down the stairs.

"Morning" Wonwoo said and resumed arranging the utensils and cutlery.

"Morning Wonwoo and Mingyu"
"Morning Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung" Everyone greeted the two.

Such a cozy morning eventhough it's literally snowing outside but they're used to it already.

Hot chocolate and pancakes were served to the table.

"The hot chocolate tastes wonderful !" Seungcheol exclaimed.

The members followed and exclaimed that the hot chocolate was indeed tasty.

"Thanks hyung and everyone!" Mingyu said happily.

After breakfast, they changed their clothes and went out of the dorm.

Eventhough it's Christmas day, idols still had to work.

SEVENTEEN included.

All artists were to perform at Music Bank for this special day, Christmas!

SEVENTEEN wore clothes and sweaters that only had the colour white,red and black.

It's their concept though!

Hoshi, Jun and Mingyu were a bit different from the members.

The clothes Jun wore were no different from the members....it's just that he wore a small black reindeer headband.

And there we go, a handsome Jun!

Hoshi's clothes were also no different but the bottom of his nose was painted black and also wearing a white reindeer(?) headband on his head.

Hoshi looks too cute with that makeup of his! Just like a Hamster!

Mingyu's dress up was totally different from the members!

He wore a brown reindeer onesie and a small black circle was drawn at the tip of his nose along with black whiskers that were drawn on his cheeks looking totally like a handsome yet cute reindeer!

Just missing the reindeer headband but nevermind, the hoodie are the reindeer ears!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ💎💎💎

SEVENTEEN performed HOME and SMILE FLOWER.

The melody's soothing and the lyrics is....don't even get me started on it!

I guess these two songs are the most suitable ones for Christmas!

The fans were going crazy from all the shouting and fanchants they had done.

It was tiring for SEVENTEEN but worth it because they got to spend their Christmas of 2019 with their fans and most importantly, with each other, their own teammates of years!

After their schedules were totally finished, they were exhausted already but they still had to exchange gifts before Christmas of the year ends in a few more hours.

When the clock strikes twelve midnight, Christmas of 2019 officially ends and the boys were already asleep.