Chap 41.

As I said, months passed and Mingyu's now into his seventh month.

His stomach was very big almost as if there were two babies inside instead of one.

He had difficulties walking around like when he sits on the couch and wants to get up, he can't unless someone helps him.

He became more and more self-conscious about himself.

Before, it was the insecurities of his tan skin tone but now it's his shape.

He was afraid that Wonwoo would not want him and the baby anymore when he's this bloated as he himself thinks he's very ugly, does not deserve Wonwoo or any one of the members' love and concerns.

"What am I even thinking about?" Mingyu asked himself as he looked into the mirror.

Despite that, the rest of the members and Wonwoo were there to assure him that he's just perfect the way he is and tell him otherwise.

Just rest more so the baby and himself can be very healthy.

Ah, Mingyu already stopped participating in the group events since last month which was his sixth month.

Wonwoo accompanied Mingyu to the hospital just a week ago for Mingyu's appointment.

By right, the gender can be revealed already but Wonwoo and Mingyu chose not to know.

They wanted it to be a surprise.

Baby clothes and even a carrier was brought and placed just beside Wonwoo and Mingyu's bed.

The members were the one buying those because first, Mingyu can't afford to be seen by people especially media.

Second, everything might get blown up.

Even when the members go into shops to buy the accessories for babies, they had to disguise themselves up, from head to toe.

It was quite hilarious to see them all bundled up like when they pay and the cashier wants to get a good look at them but failed because the scarfs were covering their mouths and noses plus they wore sunglasses and a cap so when the cahier looks at them, they pull their caps even further down.

The cashier got no choice but to give up.

Before they go out shopping, Mingyu would be laughing at them first.

"Hyungdeul, who goes shopping like this?! All bundle up in black...."

"This is fashion Kim Mingyu!" Seungcheol argued.

"Yeah and we did this for you! We can't get recognised or we're doomed!" Jun said.

"Oh thank you!" Mingyu said, a tiny bit of sarcasm hidden.

"Mingyu hyung is mean! Hmph!" Dino puffed his cheeks out.

"Mianhe Dino-ya but the way you all were dressed up was seriously too funny" Mingyu said laughing and wiping the tears out of his eyes.

"Mingyu-ya! Don't you dare mess with Junnie hyung!" The8 warned from the couch.

"OK!" Mingyu held up the sign.