02 - Because you're my wife

(Everything will be written in Haeun's Pov unless otherwise stated)

I took out my phone as i press the side button (for iphone) to silent it. The teacher look up at me and signal me to stand up. I mentally cursed myself for not switching off my phone.

"Was it your phone?" He asked and before i could answer, Yoongi stood up beside me.

"It was my phone sir." He took the blame and the teacher shook his head.

"Ya Min Yoongi, you're already doing badly in school the least you can do is be a good boy in class. Sit down and i don't want to hear anything from you." The both of us sat down and i turn to him.

"Why did you say it was your phone?" I asked and Yoongi pat my head.

"I'm already a bad guy so why not just complete the image you know?"

"But you're not bad." I said, holding onto his hand. Yoongi turned to me with a sad expression on his face.

"What do you know whether i'm bad or not." He asked.

"Because i've met someone 10 times, no 100 times worst and meaner than you." I added.

Its Jeon Jungkook. Everyone might see him as the perfect and nice guy but at home, he is a complete jerk. Just thinking about him hurts my head.

"Thanks Haeun, i know you said that to make me feel better." He pat my head and i remove his hand away.

"I mean what i said."

"Ya you both just date already." Yuna said and i step on her foot.

"Just shut up already." I whispered and she close her mouth trying to not make any sound.

I look down at my phone and unlock it.

From: Jeon Jungkook
Is it nice flirting like that? Infront of me?

To: Jeon Jungkook
Yeah, its nice. I'll keep doing it infront of you.

From: Jeon Jungkook
We got married a month ago. Atleast change to be a good wife.

To: Jeon Jungkook
Hah? What about you?

From: Jeon Jungkook
I'm already perfect. What do i need to change?

To: Jeon Jungkook
Your rotten personality

I put my phone back in my bag and i could feel the anger rising inside me. Change? Who does he think he is, asking me to change so easily. How about he change his personality first before asking me to change. Perfect? Perfect my butt.

*KRINGGG*

The bell rang and finally its the end of the first lecture. 2 hours just passed and next lecture is also 2 hours long but this will feel worst because the teacher speaks softly.

I drag my feet to walk to the next class.

"Ya its not that bad Haeun ah." Yoongi persuade me and i shook my head.

"I'm scared that i will fall asleep during the class." I pout as i turned to the side and accidentally hit someone with my bag.

I turned around and saw Jungkook. He dust off his top and glared at me.

"Are you blind?" He asked rudely and i scoffed at him.

"I'm the one who was supposed to ask you that. Are you blind?" I fired back.