10 - Because you deserve better

I walked back to my seat and all my friends clapped for me.

"Didn't expect you to know Jungkook more than Bangtan." Yuna said and i just shook my head.

"We just grew up together, nothing more." I answered as i sat back at my seat. Jungkook rushed to me as he signalled me to follow him out class. I stood up as everyone's eyes was on me.

We walked further from there making sure nobody else followed us.

"What did you say to her? She looks scared now."

"I didn't say anything to your girlfriend Jungkook don't worry." I pat his shoulder as i was about to walk pass him when he grab me by my shoulder.

"What did you say?" He asked, sternly.

"I gave her a hint that we're married."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? So you don't mind her saying she is your fiance?" Jungkook fold his arms as he glared at me.

"I don't want anyone to know!"

"Wah is it that embarrassing to be with me? Fine. I won't help you anymore." I free my shoulder from him as i walk ahead. I entered the class and everyone started talking.

"Ya ya whats wrong." Hana asked as she look at my facial expression. I was angry scratch that, i was furious.

"Its nothing. Its true what you said, an idiot will always be an idiot." I open my textbook and Yoongi stared at my face while leaning his side face on his palm.

"Whats wrong? Did he say something?" I looked at Hana, Yuna and Taehyung as they were talking among themselves. I turned to Yoongi and nod my head.

"As if he was embarrassed that people will find out.. I am married to him." Yoongi scoffed as he balled his fist, banging it on the table.

"What are you looking at!" Yoongi yelled and everyone continue what they were doing.

"Ya, why are you overreacting. I mean its normal to feel that way. I an a normal girl afterall.. I'm just rich."

"No. The one who should be embarassed is you who is married to a jerk like him." Yoongi said as he left the lecture hall.

Author Pov

Yoongi rushes out as she saw Yeeun and Jungkook. He fasten his pace, walking towards Jungkook and punching his face.

"Was it nice? Ya Lee Yeeun, what are you?"

"Ya Jeon Jungkook, are you okay?" Yeeun went to Jungkook as she examine his face. Jungkook groaned as he launch a punch on Yoongi's face.

"Min Yoongi!" Haeun rushes to Yoongi as she helped Yoongi.

"Ya Lee Haeun if you want to lie about your relationship, lie somewhere else. You're too normal." Yeeun said and it angered Haeun.

"What did you tell her?" Haeun eyed Jungkook and Jungkook dust off his top as he look at Haeun.

"We're nothing, not even friends. Just someone from the past." Jungkook said as he walked away with Yeeun clinging onto him.

"Wah.. Hahahah this is so funny." Haeun said as she started laughing like a mad person.

"Its okay. I'm here and i won't let that jerk gets near you." Haeun nod her head as he hug Yoongi tightly.

"Thankyou for always being here for me."

"You know i always will."

"Let's go back to class." Haeun help Yoongi to stand up as Yoongi grab her hand.

"Lets skip class today."

"Huh?"

"Let's... go on a date." Yoongi suggested and Haeun smile as she hold onto Yoongi's hand properly.

"Lets do it then."

They entered the lecture hall together and their friends looked at them.

"Where are you both going?" Hana asked as Taehyung eyed their hands.

"Are you both dating?" Taehyung asked and Yuna's eyes grew wider.

"Wahh i knew it." She said happily.

"From this day onwards, she is mine." Yoongi said but his eyes is on Jungkook.

Yoongi dragged Haeun out of the room as they both leave school together.

--------

"Are you hungry? Should we eat first?" Yoongi asked and Haeun nod her head.

"I am starving..." They ordered a large portion of tteokbokki. Two bowl of rice and a large portion of kimchi stew.

"This restaurant makes the best kimchi stew." Haeun compliments as she took another sip of the stew.

"This restaurant was where you brought me too. Remember?" Haeun smile as she remembered how she had save Yoongi from the misery he was in.

<Flashback>

Yoongi went back to school all bloody. Nobody wanted to get close to him or approached him. Nobody but her. Haeun eyed Yoongi as she rushes to him.

"Are you okay? Do you need help?" She asked as she took out a handkerchief to wipe off the blood on his forehead and fist.

"Let me go." Yoongi pull himself away harshly as he walked away. Haeun chased him as she continue to wipe off the blood.

"I said fuc-"

"Leave you alone? In this state?! Atleast wipe your face, you look bloody and everyone is afraid of you."

"Why do you care?" Yoongi look at Haeun with eyes full of hate.

"I don't but at this moment, you look like you need the company. Let's go i'm guessing you're probably starving." Haeun dragged Yoongi out of there. Yoongi didn't know why he didn't let go of his hands and just yell at her to leave him. Usually he would do that but right now, he needed the company.

She was right, he was feeling lonely. The fights that he had was what makes him feel better.

But for how long? Until he finally kill someone? Or get himself killed?

"Eat up."

"Why did you order so much." Yoongi commented but nonetheless took a sip of the stew. His eyes glistened as he realise how delicious the stew was. He eat the food quietly and before they knew it, he finishes the food.

Haeun paid for the food as they left the restaurant. Yoongi was about to walk away when Haeun grab his hand.

"Stop fighting already. It will only give you a moment of happiness but after that you will feel lonely. If you need anyone to talk to, i will always be here for you." On his palm was Haeun's phone number. She has written it down on a small piece of paper. Yoongi watched as she walks away. He watched her figure until she disappeared out of his sight.

<End of Flashback>

"You look like a mess at that time." Haeun said as she took a bite of the tteokbokki.

"We met a year ago, but to me at that moment.. you look like an angel who was sent down by god to save me from misery."

"Did you stop fighting?"

"I did. Just for you." Haeun stop eating as she look at Yoongi. She didn't know that he had stop fighting. She didn't expect the answer.

"To be honest Haeun, you deserve someone better. Better than Jungkook."

"Someone like?" Her heart started pounding very fast as she looked at Yoongi who was also looking at her. He hold onto her hand that is on the table and smile.

"Someone like me."