14 - Because I'm only like this with you

The next morning, the both of us woke up with the alarm clock ringing so loudly. Yes we both slept in the same room on the same bed but we didn't do anything funny. We were just too tired to move yesterday so yeah. I sat up as i tied my hair into a messy bun. I stretched my body as i kick Jungkook who was beside me.

"Go and shower." I said but Jungkook is not budging.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I said i shook his body slightly.

"Uhm 5 more minutes." He said with raspy and deep sleepy voice. It sounded hot to be honest. I put the blanket on top of him as i walked to the bathroom to get ready.

As i was finish getting ready, i walked to him as i was wiping my hair with a towel.

"Jeon Jungkook. Wake up!" I sat at the edge of the bed as i shook his body.

Jungkook open his eyes as he blinks his eyes while staring at me.

"Why are you just staring at me? Go get ready mister. We're going to be late." I was about to walked away when Jungkook grab my wrist and i end up sitting back down.

"Why are you dressing so prettily today?" He sat up beside me, staring at the way i was dressed.

"Why can't i?"

"Don't tell me you have a date." He folded his arms as he sat back looking all grumpy.

"No Jungkook. I don't have any dates or what. Its just how i normally dress. Now please would you cooperate with me. Please go and shower."

"Kiss me first then i will move."

"It doesn't work that way, you shower first then i'll kiss you."

"Haeun ah, if not i'll call my hyungs to tell them that they can pick me up so i don't have to drive-" I heave out a sigh as i walked to him to kiss his cheeks. I don't have a driver's license so i can't drive and if i took the bus i will be late. I got closer to his cheeks and as i was about to peck his cheeks, he turned and i end up kissing his lips. That makes my heart go crazy. It starts beating faster and faster, i wonder why i'm feeling this way.

"Don't worry i will drive. I am recharge."

"You're lame Jungkook."

"But i only do it to you." Again, my heart skipped a beat.

-----------

"Do i look okay?" I asked and Jungkook nod his head.

"Why are you worried?"

"Well you know our department will be holding this maths competition. All department are allowed to enter and i'm kind of in charge of the thing." Jungkook turned to me as he eyed me weirdly.

"Well i don't have a choice okay. I skipped class and my percentage was below average so.. The teacher put my in-charge."

"I will see if my friends would like to join that competition." Jungkook said.

"Really?! yay thanks!"

"You- Next time if i caught you skipping class, you're going to get it from me." I stuck out my tongue as i imitate him nagging at me. Jungkook drop me off at the park so that i can walk to school.

"You sure you don't want me to drop you in school?"

"Its alright i can walk." I said as i wave at Jungkook. I watch him drive away. I hold the strap of my haversack bag as i took a breath in before walking to school.

"Goodluck Haeun for the competition." One of my classmates said and i waved at them. Now everyone in school will know me as the girl in charge of hosting the math competition.

"Oh Haeun, come here. We're setting up."

"Oh Miss Kim. Now?!" I look at her and saw all my friends there.

"Hey girl." Yuna said and i saw Hana unpacking the things.

"Now what a surprise." I walked to them as i fold my arms.

"Now don't act like a boss, we're here because of you." I heave out a sigh as i help Hana to unpack the things while Yuna help Miss Kim to set up the booth.

"Taehyung said he'll ask Bangtan to join."

"Aww Hana how sweet."

"Yoongi will also ask Bangtan to join. He kinda got back with them."

"Now thats good news Yuna. Wait you're dating Yoongi?"

"N-No! We're just friends." She answered but she was blushing.

"Yeah, great way to lie." I mumbled to myself as i put the things at the side. I look inside the bag and i took out the posters and brochures. I hang the posters at the wall along with the posters. Yuna and Hana will be in-charge of giving the posters away while i'm stuck at the booth. It was already 9am so we need to start. There are students from different departments who came to apply.

After 2 hours of sitting there, Yuna and Hana finally came back as they plopped down on the seat beside me. They gulped down the bottled drink as i help to wipe their sweats.

"So we're here to apply." I turned to the owner of the familiar voice and saw Jungkook.

"Oh ya hi, just write your name here and the department you are from." I tried my best not to stutter. I look to the side and saw my friend busy dating with their boyfriends.

"Now now, if you both wants to date go further away from me cause i can't focus." I said as i am annoyed with them talking sweetly and changing from a tired and dead human to a very energetic girls.

"Now you're just salty. Go find yourself a man then you will know the feeling of being in love." I rolled my eyes as i ignored them.

"Yes write you name here." I told Namjoon as he wrote his name on the slot that i have showed him.

"So the event will take place in 2 days time and it will be at the auditorium. You don't mind going up stage right?" I asked and all of them shook their head.

"We don't mind. I mean if we win, what do we get?" Jin asked and i look through the file.

"First place will get electronics of their choice. You have to grab a card. There will be 3 cards, nintendo set, playstation set or an ipad. Second prize will be an iron, oven or vacuum. Third prize will be just vouchers."

"I mean first and second prize is not a bad deal. Thanks Haeun!" Jimin said as he waved at me. All of them walked off leaving these 2 clingy boyfriend behind. Taehyung's kissed Hana's cheeks before catching up to them. Yoongi just wave at Yuna as he ran to them. I sat down as i count the names on the paper. I look up and saw Jungkook stealing glances at me.

"What?" I mouthed as he winked at me.

"See you later." He mouthed and i shook my head, smiling.