28 - Because its our real wedding

Author Pov

Jungkook has been quiet. He has been busy and Haeun realises how little time he has with her. He will always go home late at night. During lunch, he is always out and she didn't know where he went. Its been 3 weeks since all this has been happening. She was always overthinking about it but she knows that it can never be real.

"He is not cheating on me right?" She mumbled to herself while stirring her hot milk.

"Mrs Jeon? Are you alright?" One of the employee there called her out.

"Yeah i'm fine.." She smile as she took her mug and head to her office. Jungkook has been out and tomorrow he made an announcement for everyone to have a day off. Out of a sudden he wants everyone to have an off day.

Haeun type on her computer but her eyes never left Jungkook's office.

"Ergh what is he thinking? Ignoring me for 3 weeks? Is it fun to do so? Fine i'll ignore you too." Haeun mumbled to herself as she type on her computer. She read what she typed and Haeun palm herself.

[This project is brought forward fine i'll ignore you too]

"I am crazy...."

(The next day)

Jungkook got home late yesterday. Again, he is acting weird.

"Are you going somewhere?" Haeun asked and Jungkook turned to her. He gave her a smile and he peck her lips.

"I love you." That was all he said before walking off.

"I don't. I hate you." Haeun folded her arms as she sat down on the bed.

Jungkook took out his phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

"Okay pick her up now. I'll do the last check and then we can proceed." Jungkook wore his airpods and off he drove away. A car pull in on their garage and Haeun went outside to see who it was.

"Jungkook did you leave any-" She saw 3 men who had their face covered.

"Follow us quietly or you're dead." They threatened and Haeun raised her hand.

"O-okay.." They covered her eyes and push her in the car. The car drove off and Haeun didn't know what to do. She never bring her phone with her. Who are these men? What do they want?

"Okay we're here, get out." One of the man help Haeun got out of the car as they brought her to a room. The man open her blindfold and she look around the place. It was the bride's dressing room. This is where she got ready 4 years ago.

"Mrs Jeon, please wear this wedding dress." A woman said and Haeun didn't know how to react.

"Wha-" Before she can ever say anything, they help her get ready. They even did the make up for her.

"Excuse me who are you?"

"I am your personal make up artist for today." She answered and Haeun was totally not getting the situation. After she got ready, she stood up walking to the door. She heard the bell and piano.

"Who am i getting married to?!" She said as she turn her head to the side and saw her dad.

"Dad!" She dashed to him and hugged him tightly.

"Dad tell me what's going on. Who am i getting married to?" Mr Lee kept quiet as he hold onto her hand.

"Lets go." The door opened and they both walk down the aisle. Haeun's eyes frantically scanned around finding for Jungkook. There was nobody standing at the platform except for the priest.

"Where is the groom?" Haeun scanned around and saw a man walking towards her. She smile as she recognises who it was.

"Surprised?" He asked and Haeun laughed.

"You idiot."

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Lee Haeun as your loving wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Lee Haeun take Jeon Jungkook as your loving husband?"

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride."

"Let's get married for real."

Jungkook got closer to Haeun and she put his face closer to her.

"I can never stay mad at you for long. I love you." Haeun said. They both pull in for a kiss.

"We're no longer the ordinary girl and the popular guy from university who were secretly married." Haeun said and Jungkook nod his head.

The three men who was dressing up as kidnapper? They open the mask and it was Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. Jimin too open his mask.

"Jimin?" Haeun said and Jimin nod his head. I was the one who help bring you to the room.

"No wonder you're so polite and very nice. He even offered to carry me there." Haeun spilled the beans and Jimin laugh nervously. Jungkook balled his fist and Jimin his behind Haeun.

"Jungkook that is rude. Anyways you've been planning for all this for 3 weeks?"

"Of course. I want us to have an official and real wedding."

"Awww i'm touched. So how do i look?" Haeun asked and Jungkook pull her into a hug.

"You look beautiful. I must say that dress makes tour chest looks bigger." Haeun balled her fist and punch Jungkook's face.

"Stop insulting my chest. I am a C cup now you idiot!"

They both got home and Jungkook plopped down on the bed. 3 weeks he has been working tirelessly.

"I am so tired. Haeun come here and hug me." He said, acting like a child now.

"Jungkook once our baby is born you can't act like that okay?"

"Why can't i?"

"I don't want our child to see you acting like a kid." Haeun said as she sat down beside him.

"But that brat will steal you away from me. He will cry to get your attention."

"That brat is your child too you know. You're acting like a total brat right now." Haeun continue and Jungkook pouts his lips.

"If our child start acting like a brat, i know where he got that ridiculous trait from." She teased and Jungkook shook his head.

"If our child starts hating cucumber, i know where he or she got it from."

"Its just cucumber Jungkook no big deal."

"If our child hates studying, i know where it is from." Haeun continues and Jungkook turn to her.

"Its me of course i hate studying." Haeun answered and Jungkook pat her head.

"I hate studying too, more than anything." They both turn to each other and laughed.

"Then why did you enter university?" She asked and Jungkook points to her.

"Me? You enter university because of me?"

"Yeah you said you were going university so i got jealous and i started studying and.."

"I was lying. I was just saying that to make my parents feel proud." Haeun replied and Jungkook blinked his eyes.

"Why did you enter university?" Jungkook asked and Haeun rubbed the back of her neck.

"Because you said you were going university. Well i think that was after you heard me say i was going university. I thought maybe i should go too and not lie to my parents."

"So we went university because of each other?" Jungkook asked and the both of them shook their head.

"We're seriously stupid."

"But now, because of that we're happy."