20 - Because its our first fight

Author Pov

"Jungkook wake up! Time to go to school." Haeun yelled from the kitchen. Jungkook was still asleep. He covered his ears with another pillow.

Haeun make her way to their room and she took the pillow away.

"Wake up already." She shook his body but he didn't budge.

"5 more minutes.." He said in a rather soft tone.

"What?" Haeun got closer because she couldn't catch what he was trying to say.

"5 more minutes Haeun." Haeun put her hand on her hip and rolled her eyes.

"No Jungkook wake up now or we'll be late." She warned. Still no reaction from Jungkook.

"I guess i have no choice." She took out her phone and pretend to dial Namjoon's number.

"Namjoon... Yeah Jungkook hasn't woken up yet. Oh just leave him since he can just have a day off?" She purposely say the last sentence out loud for him to hear.

"Then... I have to take a taxi to school because someone decided to sleep in." Again she say it out loud. Jungkook was trying his best to ignore it. He don't mind taking a day off.

"Oh what Namjoon? You want to send me to school? Oh how nice of you.. okay i'll get ready now." Jungkook sat up on the bed and took the phone away. He look at the phone and it was on the menu page.

"What? Now you're going to wake up? Go and shower." She took her phone back and Jungkook sat there dumbfounded.

"Damnn she got me again."

"I'm your wife and your childhood friend Jungkook. Remember that."

"Tricks don't work on her and neither do pranks.."

"Geez how can the smartest kid be so lazy when it comes to school. I wonder where all that grades come from like how can you ace something when you're so lazy." Haeun said. The both of them are on their way to school.

Jungkook yawns as he shook his head.

"I don't know. I guess i'm born smart." He winked and Haeun punch his arm.

"Stop it you narcissistic man." Haeun said and Jungkook chuckled.

He park the car at the carpark and they both got out.

"We're lucky that we aren't late. I had a hard time waking you up. I swear nothing is harder than waking you up." Haeun complained.

"Not even the last semester project?" Jungkook asked.

"Nope not even that."

They both walked together to the lecture classroom and there comes Yeeun with a rather annoyed expression. She clings onto Jungkook and Bangtan was shocked at the sight.

"Damn she got the guts to do it infront of his wife." Taehyung said and the other guys nod their head.

"If it was me, i would finish her off." Hana said amd she did an action of slicing her neck.

Taehyung and Bangtan gulp their saliva feeling nervous for Yeeun who was rather brave to do that.

"Now, why are you here miss she think she knows all?" Yeeun said and she grip Jungkook's arm tightly.

Haeun laughed as she couldn't believe the scene infront of her. Jungkook didn't even do anything. He didn't even try to take his hand off her. Haeun balled her fist as she glared at Jungkook.

"Enjoying your hands on her boobs?" Haeun said and everyone's expression changed.

"Oh my god the devil Haeun has come." Yuna said and Bangtan turn to her.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Ya Hana take her away before she said something else." Yuna push Hana to the front but the young girl was too afraid.

"You see Haeun has always been the patient one in our group but don't be fool by that. She was just putting together all her anger and then one day... Boom out comes the devil Haeun." Yuna explained. Everyone turn their head to the scene and they prayed that Haeun won't kill them.

"Ya Lee Yeeun, don't try to act smart infront of me. You're just a cheap woman who goes from one man to another man. If you're so desperate for man why not just go to the strip club or something?" Yeeun's facial expression changes. She was mad but she couldn't find a word to talk back or say about Haeun.

"What? Your lips are so heavy you can't speak anymore? Please, know your place before you mess around you bitch." Haeun turns around and Yeeun balled her fist.

"Oh and one more thing. If you want him, take him. It looks like he too is so desperate for your attention." She turns around and her face was cold. She didn't have any expression.

Yuna elbowed Hana to talk to Haeun but none of the girls actually want to mess with their friend.

"Uhm Haeun.." Hana politely call her name.

"Yeah? Don't have to be so polite. Since when are you guys so nice to me." As if a bullet hit through their heart. Thats how much the devil Haeun's words can hurt them.

"Why are you angry?" Hana asked still trying to stay calm.

"Do i look angry? I was stating the fact. He looks like he wants her attention and she was there to give it to him. Good for them."

Hana turned to Jungkook and shoot daggers through her eyes, "You are so dead." She mouthed.

Jungkook heave out a sigh as he sat down beside Haeun with Yeeun following him.

"Now Yeeun what is your role? A dog?  A stalker?" Everyone was trying to hold back their laughter. She is mean and savage but it is funny to hear her finally roasting Yeeun.

"What?! You call me a dog?" Yeeun raised her voice. Jungkook stood in between them, trying to stop the fight.

"Now why are you siding with her? Is it wrong for me to say that?"

"It is wrong Haeun. Calling someone a dog."

"Then what is she? Your wife?!" Haeun was back to normal since she look mad.

"I didn-" Before Jungkook can finish, Yeeun cut him off.

"Yeah. Why you got a problem with that?" At this moment, everyone was done with Yeeun. She was asking for it.

"Good for you both then." Haeun stood up as she turned around and walk off.

"Damn Jungkook, you messed up." Namjoon said as they went to chase after Haeun.