26 - Because they are excited

Author Pov

Everyone was surprised by the news that Haeun was pregnant. Their mothers? Was extremely excited. Mrs Jeon and Mrs Lee started buying babies clothes online and even ask all their friends to join them shop for the baby's clothing.

"Dear thats enough already. We don't know the baby's gender just yet." Mr Jeon said, trying to stop his wife from spending every bit of her money.

"Wha- You telling me that you're not excited for this baby?" Mrs Jeon glared at her husband. Jungkook and Haeun didn't know what to say. Neither of them know how to stop their parents from shopping.

The door bell rang and Jungkook walk to the entrance. He opened the door and the postman gave him a big box along with some other smaller boxes.

Jungkook sign for the things and he look at the name stated on the boxes.

"All this is for Mr Jeon." The postman said before going off.

"Mum are you using dad's name to shop?" Jungkook asked as he carry all the boxes.

"What no? I use my own name." She said and Mr Jeon stood up walking to the boxes. He cleared his throat before speaking.

"This is my things." Mrs Jeon smirked as she dashed to the boxes and open it.

"So you do care and love this baby. Geez stop with the cold image already." She teased and Mr Jeon hung his head low.

"Your parents really are excited." Haeun said and Jungkook was already covering his face.

Haeun and Jungkook went to visit Haeun's parents after visiting Jungkook's family. On the way there, Haeun fell asleep. The both of them decided to take a day off today to celebrate with their friends and family.

"Mum!" Haeun yelled outside the front door. Mrs Lee opens the door and rush to Haeun for a hug.

"Oh my baby... You will be having a baby soon oh my." She said and Haeun shook her head.

"Come in come in." Haeun walk into their house and was shocked by the amount of boxes.

"Mum can you please stop shopping already." She massage the bridge of her nose.

"What are you talking about? This is all your dad's doing." Both Jungkook and Haeun mouth open wide. They were shocked by the fact that Mr Lee is now shopping online.

"Dad! Stop buying already. We have yet to know the baby's gender."

"Don't worry about it. All this are just toys for the baby." Mr Lee replied as he was still surfing the online shopping app.

"Neither of us can stop our parents. They make us look like we're not excited having our baby." Jungkook said and Haeun nod her head.

"They make us look somewhat.. uninterested. We are excited than them but nobody can beat that amount of happiness that they are giving to our unborn child." Haeun replied and the both of them cover their faces.

"If my brother is here, he would stop them.. Too bad he is at New York now."

They both left the Lee's place to go visit Bangtan. They decided to meet at Haeun and Jungkook's place. Jungkook and Haeun got home and Haeun cook for their friends who will be coming.

"Jungkook, can you help me carry this dishes to the table." Jungkook put his controller down as he walk to the kitchen.

"We can just order the food. You don't have to cook."

"No worries, i can still cook." Jungkook carried all the dishes out as he ran to the gaming room and switch off the television.

"Why did you stop gaming? Is it because i asked you to help? I'm sorry Jungkook." Haeun apologise and Jungkook pat her head.

"As a husband, the least i can do is help you. Here let me take over the cutting, you can just rest now."

"Jungkook.. Are you sure?"

"Yes, now go to the sofa and rest." Haeun took off her apron as she walk over to the sofa and rest.

Jungkook on the other hand was busy cooking in the kitchen. He learnt a lot after living with Haeun since they got married. Although they hated each other, both of them still needs to eat.

"Finally done." Jungkook put all the dishes on the table as he took off the apron and putting it in the drawer. He walked to the sofa and saw Haeun sound asleep.

He open the front door and saw his friends getting out of the car.

"Shhh Haeun is resting." Jungkook said and everyone get in the house quietly.

"She cooked for all of you."

"Awww how sweet." Hana said. Her eyes was looking at her friend.

"I can't believe the last one to have a boyfriend is now pregnant. What about us?" Yuna said and everyone laughed.

"Better luck next time girls." Jin said and Taehyung punch his sides.

"Hyung what are you trying to say?" Taehyung smile as he was punching Jin.

"I was trying to say that-" Before Jin could continue, Jungkook cut in.

"It just means Taehyung is not strong enough you see. I mean me and Haeun we only did for-"

"Okay Jungkook we don't need to hear your session with Haeun." Taehyung close his ear and Jungkook laugh.

Jungkook walk over to Haeun to wake her up to eat.

"Who would expect them to fall in love. Look at Jungkook now. He used to be that jerk but now he is looking at her with those eyes." Namjoon said and all of them was now looking at the Haeun and Jungkook.

"I know right, i remember how much Jungkook hated Haeun." Hoseok said and everyone nod their head.

"I feel like poking his eyes with my fork. How he act so sweetly to her infront of us single men." Jimin hold out his fork and Jin flick his forehead.

"I'll do it since i'm the older one." Jin added and everyone laugh at his joke.

"What did i missed?" Haeun asked as she sat down at the dining table.

"Nothing, anyways we bought toys for your kid." Yoongi said. Jungkook and Haeun cover their faces.

"Nobody can stop them either.." They both said and nobody understood what they mean.