08 - Because i know you better

A week after the party our relationship got better. Well nothing extraordinary happened so i can say either our relationship got better or it just stays the same. As for me....

I still hate him.

I walked along the corridor as i look inside all the classrooms. Everyone was enjoying themselves, talking to their friends and joking around with them. I entered my classroom and saw my friends waving at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as i sat down on my chair.

"We were just saying that Yoongi here didn't do his project work that needs to be submitted by today." Hana said and Yoongi glared at her.

"I did my work. I already submitted it online."

"Lies." Yuna continued and Yoongi push her to the side.

I laughed at them as i shook my head at their childishness. Something caught my attention when i look outside and saw a girl running towards Jungkook.

"Oh my god is that Yeeun, the pretty girl from ____ College?" I heard one of the student said. Everyone rushed outside to see what the commotion is about.

"Ya ya let's go." Yuna grabbed my wrist as she dragged me outside.

"Let me go, i don't care about him or her." I tried to free my hand but her grip was too tight. I stood by the door as i watched her cling onto him.

"Jungkook ah, do you still remember me?" She asked and Jungkook look at her from top to bottom before nodding his head.

"Hello everyone. I am Jungkook's childhood friend. Kim Yeeun." She waved at everyone as she pretend to act cute making every guy fall for her.

"Aigoo even her tone of voice is fake. As if she is faking her own voice. Oh please i can't believe she is Jungkook's type." Hana said as she rolled her eyes at the scene.

"Jungkook probaby didn't expect her to transfer here." Yoongi said and i turn to him.

"I mean judging by his facial expression." He added.

"Hello guys!" The 4 of us turn around only to see Bangtan standing at the side.

"What is this commotion about?" Namjoon asked and Hana shrugged her shoulders.

"Jungkook and his childhood friend."

All of them gave us a weird look.

"But isn't Jungkook childhood friend is-" Before Taehyung could continue, i step on his foot as i pull him towards me.

"I mean she is Jungkook's childhood friend haha." I continue and Taehyung eyed me weirdly.

"If you tell them anything, you're dead." I mouthed and Taehyung free himself from me.

Taehyung walked over to Hana, complaining to her about me. Since when were they even close??

"Oh guys!" Yeeun called them and they all heave out a sigh.

"Ready to fake your expression guys." Jin said and the rest just laugh at his comment.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked and Jin turned to her making the most fake but happy expression.

"Why can't we be here?" Jin fake a cute voice and everyone almost laugh.

"I mean... I'm sorry.." Now she is sad. She hung her head low to pretend as if she was about to cry..

"Guys, enough. Lets go Yeeun." Jungkook said as he pull her away from there. I rolled my eyes as i watch the scene of them leaving the place like some kdrama. I fold my arms as i shook my head while staring at them.

"Aigoo Jungkook.. All the girls around him is mostly fakes." Everyone was shocked at Jin's honest remarks.

"Of course except for Haeu-" I kicked his calf as i put my hand on his shoulder while he bend down, groaning in pain.

"Of course, except for his mum." I finish the sentence off and everyone nod their head.

"Careful what you say if you don't want to die." I mouthed. Jin rubbed his calf as he push me to the side.

"How can a girl be so strong."

"If its Haeun you're talking about then of course she isn't normal."

"Ya Kim Taehyung." I put my index finger on my lip asking him to shut up.

Well to be honest, Jungkook has been with me since childhood. Our parents are friends so you can say we grew up together. Thats how they agreed to marry us off. Growing up with him, well he has always been a jerk. I wasn't close to him when we were kids but i do know him more than anyone else. Even more than himself but let's pretend that i don't know him since young.

Bangtan went back to their own lecture room and the 4 of us enter our classroom. More like a small lecture room. I look at Jungkook's seat but only Taehyung was there alone.

"Just where the hell did this kid go?" I mumbled to myself and upon realising what i just said, i slapped myself.

"Ya why you slapping yourself?" Hana asked and i shook my head.

"To remind myself that i am not an idiot."

The teacher finally arrived as we greeted him. Half an hour the lesson has started but Jungkook was still not in his desk. I raised my hand so that the teacher would excuse me to the toilet. I walked along the corridor and outside the music room, i saw them.

Jungkook was playing the piano as Yeeun stared at him with eyes full of love.

"Ya Jeon Jungkook." I called out and they both turn their head to face me.

"What?"

"Do you plan to skip Mr Han's class today? He will be explaining to us about our projects."

"Of course not." He said and when he was about stand up, Yeeun grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" She asked and Jungkook point out.

"Back to class."

"Don't leave me."

"He needs to go back to class." Please i don't know why i said that too.

"Who are you?" Yeeun asked and i stood infront of her.

"Lee Haeun. Jungkook's real childhood friend."

"Huh? Are you sure?"

"Duhh. Now tell me about Jungkook that only you know." I asked and she confidently said the answer.

"When he was small, he used to eat things which is on the floor." I laughed out loud and Jungkook gave her a weird look.

"Jungkook is a hygiene freak. Oh please he would always remind me to gargle my mouth after eating ice cream and always wash my hands before we eat." I answered and she knew she has lost so she hung her head low. She was hoping for Jungkook to help her but please. He won't.

"Enough Haeun. Yeeun ah, are you going back to class?" I blinked my eyes as i was shocked at what he just said.

Me? Enough? Isn't it supposed to be her that is faking to be his childhood friend?

I couldn't believe my ears. What did i just heard?

"Oh okay sure. But don't find me if things go wrong." I warned as i shove his shoulder.

Well let's just see how things go.