12 - Because we're secretly married

Haeun Pov

Nobody said anything. Not me and not Jungkook. We sat down on the sofa as the television was going on. The only sound that can heard was the television sound. I grab the remote as i change the channel when an advertisement came up. I assume it was about some flexibility yoga pants or what but.. It was an advertisement about condom.

I quickly switched off the television as i put the remote down.

"I thought it was some yoga pants advertisement.. Since it was talking about thin and stretch well."

"Don't worry, i didn't think of anything." I turned to Jungkook as i sat closer to him not thinking of anything. Jungkook move to the side and i scoffed.

"Ya! I'm the victim. You must've felt good right?" I blurted out but regret afterwards. I move to the side as i sat further from him.

"I don't know. I don't remember." As if it was like a spell, i starts to remember bit by bit.

(Flashbacks)

"Jungkook ah, come here.. We kissed just now but why are you sitting on the floor. This is your room." Jungkook stood up walking to his bed.

"Do you love me? We can start loving each other from now on." I said as Jungkook climb up his bed and sat infront of me.

"Okay, let's sleep." He laid down on his bed and i wrapped my hand around him.

"If i need someone to cuddle, can i cuddle with you?"

"Then who else do you want to cuddle?" Jungkook asked as he sit up straight.

"Uhmm.. someone?" Jungkook got closer as he was on top of me.

"Noone else but me."

"Prove it." We started kissing and thats where things went wrong.

(End of Flashbacks)

I cover my mouth as i swear i totally went crazy yesterday.

"Lee Haeun, what have you done. My inner stupid self probably came out and got wild." I mumbled to myself as Jungkook stood behind me.

"Whats wrong? Are you feeling sick?" Jungkook asked worriedly and i eyed him weirdly.

"Why are you acting all kind now? Its weird."

"I'm scared that... you might be pregnant."

"Ya Jeon Jungkook lets just say nothing happened between us okay?" Jungkook nod his head as we sat back down on the sofa. I can't even scold him because it was my fault. Thinking back, will i get pregnant? I don't remember anything after that like how we do it....

I started blushing. I was blushing really hard as i tried to cover my face.

"Haeun ah are you okay?" Jungkook stood up and i remove my hands from my face but what caught my attention was something else.

"Ya sit down back!" I yelled as i pull Jungkook beside me. He was standing beside me and his legs was what caught my attention.

"Why why?" He asked worriedly and i put my head on his chest.

"I think i'm going crazy." But whats crazier is why is my head on his chest?

"Are you feeling sick? Because of ... yesterday?" Jungkook blushed. I look at him and wonder why he was blushing.

"Did you remember also?" Jungkook nod his head and i ran to my room to hide.

"You were really wild yesterday." I lean against the door as i bit my lips feeling embarrassed. He must think i'm really needy of him.