21 - Because its a misunderstanding

Author Pov

"You guys found her?" Namjoon asked and all of them shook their head.

"Let's just go back to class alright." He suggested and they all nod their head agreeing to him. Jungkook look at them with a worried expression. Yuna sat down beside him and shook her head.

"No we couldn't find her." She said while trying to gasp for oxygen.

"Jungkook why do you care so much about that bitch?" Yeeun spoke and Jungkook remove her hand from clinging onto his arm.

"Can you stop clinging onto me? I don't like it and please don't call her a bitch. She is my wife." Yeeun was shocked. She started laughing like a mad person.

"Thats such a lie Jungkook. Please i know you like me."

"No i don't. I don't like you at all. Stop acting like you know. Stop trying to force things with me. If you really want a man go and flirt with someone on the same level as you." Jungkook said. Yeeun balled her fist as she smirked at him.

"I've never like you anyway if it isn't for your money."

"There you have it, a really mean bitch. Look, you really are a low damn level bitch. You're that poor to be chasing man for money?" Yeeun stood up to Yuna's remarks. She wanted to slap Yuna but was stop by Hana.

"You dare touch my friend with your dirty ass hand. I'll make sure your whole life is ruin."

"All of you are losers anyways." She said before walking away.

"So Jungkook.. Don't you want to call Haeun?" Hana asked and Jungkook shook his head.

"She is fine. She is just mad because her period is around the corner."

"Woahhh, you remember her period.."

"Of course Hana, i have to make sure that i don't make her mad on the important days."

Haeun walked along the street as she started kicking the stones at the side.

"Damn it why am i so annoyed by that scene? That bitch Yeeun, i'm going to destroy you. I'm going to make sure you suffer your whole life and-" Haeun was too busy looking down when she accidentally bumped onto someone.

"Owww!" She falls on her butt. Haeun rubbed her butt and she stood up to apologise to the man.

"I am so so-" She froze. She recognised that face.

"Miss me? Why the long face princess?"

A smile make its way to her face. She was grinning widely. She rushes to the man infront of her and hugged him tightly.

"When are you back? I've missed you so much!" She said, pulling away from the hug.

"Damn aren't you gorgeous now. Ya! you're suppose to be in campus now right?" Haeun gulped the lump in her throat not knowing what to say.

"Nevermind, i won't tell anyone you skip classes today. Want to go eat together? Its been awhile since we went on a date." He winked and Haeun flash out the brightest smile. She nod her head agreeing to his suggestion.

They both head to the T mall which is near Haeun's campus. He wanted to bring her back to campus because he is not use to seeing the nice Haeun skipped class.

"We can go to T mall after you finish your classes." He said and Haeun pout her lips.

"But i'm going to finish soon." She sulk.

"You have to listen to me." He pats her head and Haeun heave out a sigh.

"Cheer up. I'll wait for you here." He said and Haeun reply with a smile.

She heads back to class and luckily the teacher was out for a toilet break. Haeun sat down in between Hana and Yuna.

"Where did you go?" Yuna asked and Haeun just shook her head.

"Nowhere." She replied.

Jungkook wanted to apologise but he didn't know how to start. He took a deep breath in and tried to say it but, he is too prideful.

The teacher walks in and he started panicking.

"Class dismissed. I have to rush home because my son is sick." Everyone cheered happily. Haeun quickly packed her things to leave. Hana and Yuna eyed their friend weirdly.

"Now where are you going young lady?" Jungkook asked and Haeun turned to face him.

"Why do you ask? Now you can accompany your wife to wherever she wants to go." Haeun replied.

"Wife?" Jungkook was confused.

"Yeah that Yeeun. Oh i gotta go. I have a date to attend." Haeun rushed out and everyone ran after her. They followed her until the entrance and saw the man standing there.

"Damn he is hot." Yuna exclaimed. Hana nod her head agreeing to that comment.

"I've finished class." Haeun flash out a smile and Jungkook totally didn't like the scene.

"Who is that Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"No idea but i hate how he is looking at her." Jungkook walks to the guy. He pat the guy's shoulder.

"Yo who are you? Why are you with my-" Before Jungkook can finish, Haeun cuts him off.

"Lets go already i'm hungry. Are you excited to meet my parents? Its been awhile since you visited." She rolled her eyes at Jungkook before going in the car.

"Sorry bro, see you later." He pats Jungkook's shoulder. The car drove off leaving a furious Jungkook behind.

"I have no idea who is that but he sure knows how to make me angry." Jungkook balled his fist. His eyes was still on the car.

"Mum, dad! We're home!!" Haeun yelled from outside the house.

Mrs Lee push open the door and was surprise to see her daughter.

"My my Haeun, what brings you here my dear?" She asked as she walked over for a hug.

"Mum, i brought a special someone for you." Haeun move to the side and the guy popped out from behind her.

"Boo! Hehe i'm home mum." Mrs Lee with her hands covering her mouth. Her eyes was watery as she rushed to him for a hug.

"I've missed you so much. Why didn't you tell us you were coming?" She asked. The guy scratched his head not knowing what to say.

"Well i wanted to surprise everyone. Thats why i didn't say anything." He replied.

"Come inside. Today we will be having a family dinner with the Jeon."

"Huh?!" Haeun raised her voice. Jungkook didn't tell her anything about it.

"Oh mum, i met him just now. He looks angry."

"He is probably jealous that his wife is with another man. No worries, we will clear the misunderstanding later." Mrs Lee enter the house and the two followed.

"So Haeun, any plans for you to have a baby soon?" He teased and Haeun balled her fist.

"You want to die? I'll gladly punch you to death."

He chuckled and shook his head. Haeun rushes forward and cling onto her mother. He looked at her and a smile make its way to his face.

"I'm glad you're happy now, though i wasn't the one making you smile."