29 - Because i am thankful

Haeun Pov

We had our real wedding and it was almost like a dream come through for me. Walking up to the printer with my big belly, i was struggling to walk.

"Mrs Jeon, are you alright? I think you should take your leave now and focus on this baby." The head of department from Human Resources said. She wrapped my hand around her neck as we slowly walk to my office.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." I replied.

"It is not fine. Just rest at home and leave the work to us." She nagged. Everyone had told me the same thing, rest. They kept telling me that my stomach is getting bigger but i don't think that is something that can stop me from working.

I can still walk but it feels heavier. Jungkook came rushing into my office and the lady left closing the door behind her.

"I told you to rest." He said. I rolled my eyes as i tried to stand up without any support but I failed. I fell back on the chair and Jungkook panicked.

"From tomorrow onwards, you are going to stay at home and just focus on this baby's health. Of course your health too." Jungkook pull out a chair and sat beside me. He hold onto my hand and gently run his fingers.

"You know i love you right? I don't want to see you struggle while walking to the printer or struggle to bend down when the papers were flying away. Most importantly, i'm worried that i have to always look at you wherever you go."

"Okay i'm sorry. I will rest tomorrow like you said." Jungkook smile as he kissed my forehead.

"Now thats my wife."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Mr Jeon the meeting is about to start." One of the board members said. He open the door slightly and bowed to me.

"Go Jungkook i'll be fine." Jungkook let go of my hand as he walk to the door.

"Be careful okay? I will be right back." He smile at me while glancing back to check on me. I waved at him feeling a little bit if sadness inside. I am the director in this company but Jungkook hired another temporary director to take over my job. Of course i am helping the temporary director on his job.

I put my hand on the table as i tried to stand up. My body feels heavier now that i'm pregnant for 9 months. I fell back on the chair and i heave out a sigh. I didn't want to keep trying because my stomach was starting to feel the pain.

Beads of sweat on my forehead although i am in a room with aircon. Clutching my stomach, i was really groaning in pain. I reach out for my pills in my bag but it was too far. I was trying to think of something else. I am scared that this baby is hurting because of me. At that moment, i want nothing more than to stop this pain.

I reach out for the telephone and dialled Jungkook's office.

"Kring kring kring" It kept ringing. I hang up the call and decided to dial another number. I dial the telephone in our printer room.

"Hello?"

"Yuri ssi?"

"Haeun? Whats wrong your voice is shaking.."

"Come here in my office and help me. Please be quick." Before i can even finish, my stomach was getting worst. I sat down on the floor and this time i really couldn't move. I was praying for someone to come and save me now.

(Author Pov)

Yuri hang up the call as she dashed to the meeting room. Barging into the meeting room, the board members stood up and was ready to chase her away.

"Why are you here? Don't you know that we are currently having a meeting?" One of the board members yelled. Yuri gasped for oxygen as she ignored the man who was yelling at her for no reason.

"Mr Jeon." Yuri called out and Jungkook walk towards her.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Mrs Jeon.. She called the printer room asking for help." Hearing Haeun's name, it was enough to worry the shit out of him. Jungkook ran out of the meeting and towards Haeun's room. Everyone looked at him wondering why he was in a rush. Jungkook push open the door to her office and saw her sitting down on the cold floor while clutching onto her stomach. She was sweating really badly and Jungkook at this point of time was panicking.

"Babe? Are you okay? Hey... Come on hold on to me." Jungkook got closer to Haeun and before she can even grip his suit, she fainted.

Jungkook hurriedly carries her to the parking lot and put her in his car. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital. On their way there, Jungkook wipe Haeun's sweats that was dripping down her forehead.

"Doctor!" Jungkook yelled out and the doctor came to him in a hurry.

"My wife, my wife fainted in the office."

"Sir calm down, please explain what happened?" The doctor was too calm and Jungkook didn't like it. His wife fainted and his baby is at risk.

"Let me handle it." Jungkook turn to that familiar voice and saw Seokjin walking towards him.

"Jungkook calm down, what happened?" They both rushed to the room so that Seokjin can examine Haeun further.

"She uhm she was in the office and she fainted idk what happened.." Jungkook was already breaking down. His cheeks were wet from his tears and he was sweating profusely.

"Jungkook, wait outside i'll do a check on her to see if the baby is alright." Jungkook obediently agreed as he sat outside waiting for his wife and hyung. A nurse asked him to sign a few documents and he did. He called Haeun's parents and his parents. They came running along with Bangtan, Yuna and Hana.

"What happened?" Hana asked and Jungkook explain everything to her. 2 hours of waiting and finally Seokjin left the operation room.

"She is fine, she just need to rest. Her baby is also fine but she overworked herself and it is really bad especially when she is at this stage but everything is fine now." He adviced. Jungkook hugged his hyung as he cried tears of joy.

"I'm glad nothing happened hyung.. Thank you hyung.."

"You can go see her now but she is not awake yet." Jungkook nod his head and he was about to enter the room when Jin grabbed his hand stopping him.

"I forgot to tell you, Haeun ..... Gave birth to your baby just now." With that, Jungkook's eyes grew wider as he rushed in the operation room and saw his wife and baby.

"Haeun.." Jungkook called out and Haeun gave him a smile.

"A surgery had to be done to bring the baby out. I'm glad that he is healthy... I'm sorry if i worried you i/l-" Before Haeun can finish talking, Jungkook hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad that you're safe and sound."