Harassed

Mathew Kelting POV

I saw her today, she looked so hot. Edward is eyeing her up again, GOD DAMN HIM ANYWAY. I need her, I want her so bad. I need to claim her as my own. Oh my Alicia, I want you in the worst way. 

I am going to harass her, until she is mine.

Bella's POV

I looked at Edward and noticed something was wrong. Was it something I did? Did I do something wrong last night? Was I terrible in bed. 

I saw him glare at something across the room. I turned around to see what he was glare at. It was my harasser from last year, Mathew Keltings. I asked Edward, "What's bothering you?" He turned to me and said, "he's planning to do something to you." I replied, "it's very predictable of him, he was harassing me last year. " He looked at me and said, "Why didn't you tell me this last year?" I replied, "I didn't want you to worry about me."

Edward POV

If that guy thinks he is going to lay a hand on my Bella, he has another thing coming. I'll rip his head off if he tries to harm her......

Before Bella left the table, she said, "I'll see you guys later." She faced the woods again for the second time this week. 

Suddenly she heard someone say, "You should belong to me instead of Edward. If you were mine, I would do it to you all night long." She could feel Mathew Keltings breath on her face. She pushed him away and yelled, "Don't you ever touch me again!" He jumped on her and tried to tackle her to the ground. She punched him in the face and threw him at a tree. She ran back into the cafeteria to get Edward.

Only a few seconds later, she came back out with Edward. Edward picked up Mathew by the neck. Edward said, "Keep your hands off my Alicia or so help me god I will end you." Mathew looked horrified. He nodded in understanding and Edward let go of him. He ran quickly back to the main building. 

Later on the entercom said, "Alicia Swan, Edward Cullen, and Mathew Keltings please report down to the principal's office." Edward and Bella walked down to the principal's office hand in hand. The principal asked Edward, "Did you lay a hand on Mathew?" Edward replied, "he attacked Alicia, I was protecting her from him." He turned to Alicia, he asked, "Is that so?" She replied, "yes, he jumped on me." The principal turned on Mathew, "Explain yourself  Mr. Kelting." Mathew began saying, "I lust for her, my hormones boiled over, I couldn't take it anymore. She punched me and pushed me away and I hit my head on a tree. He comes outside and grabs me by the neck and threatens me." The principal said, "All of you are suspened until next Monday, NOW GO HOME!"

Edward and Bella knew Mathew Keltings was going to cause a lot of problems for them. This was only the beginning. Before leaving the school Edward gave Jasper the keys to the Volvo. Edward and Bella were going to go to the meadow.