The Birth of Reneesme

Bella's POV

I asked Edward, "When do you think Carlisle and the other will be back?" Edward said, "I don't know, my darling. Why are so worried about that?" I answered, "Well, I'm afraid it will be time for Reneesme to come out soon." He asked, "Did you have a vision?" I replied, "No, but I can just feel it." Edward told me, "Even if Carlisle doesn't come back in time I know what to do." I smiled up at him and said, "Okay, Edward."

Jacob suddenly asked, "Are you sure you're capable of handling this on your own?" Edward turned to him and said, "Yes, I have a degree in medicine just like Carlisle." I asked, "You didn't tell the wolves, did you?" He responded, "No, I didn't. Sam has been giving me a strange look." Edward told me, "We have to move after her birth, before the wolves find out about her." Jacob spoke, "If you're going to move, I'm coming with." Bella said, "I think we should move into the Volturi castle and take their place, if vampires find out the Volturi don't exist anymore..."

Jacob interrupted, "Did either of you hear me?" I growled at him, "Of course you're coming with us! Now, don't interrupt me!" Then I turned back to Edward and said, "If vampires find out the Volturi don't exist anymore they'll start breaking the rules, so we need to be there to enforce them." Edward told me, "I think you're right, Bella. We'll also have a werewolf on our side, which means they probably won't try anything. Most vampires never challenge werewolves, unless they want to die."

I suddenly stood up and felt a sharp pain in my back, then my back twisted and I collapsed. Edward caught me and asked, "What's wrong, Bella?" I replied, "I think....it's time." He lifted me into his arms and rushed me up to Carlisle study, Jacob was following behind him and came into the room. Edward ripped my shirt open just enough to reveal my stomach, he had a panicked look on his face.

Edward's POV

I grabbed the scalpel and tried to make an incision, but I just end up bending the scalpel. Bella told me, "You're going to have to bite me and take a piece of my stomach out." I told her, "I hope this doesn't cause you any pain," then I bit down gently into her stomach. I removed the piece and grabbed the baby, I told her, "It's a baby girl." She replied with a smile, "I told you we would have a girl." I placed a gauze over Reneesme belly-button and taped it down with medical tape, then I wrapped her in a small pink blanket and handed her over to Jacob.

Jacob began murmuring to her, "First, I will be like brother and then a friend, when you're old enough..." When he caught me staring at him he murmured, "Let's head to the living room, before your father decides to kill me." Bella laughed as he left the room and asked, "Aren't you going fix me up?" I replied, "Sorry," before I put piece back and sealed it with my venom." She groaned in pain as a change took place, she turned back to her angelic vampire self again and looked like she had never been pregnant. Bella changed into a blue dress and we headed downstairs, we walked into the living room to see Jacob holding Reneesme.

She asked, "Can I please have my daughter?" He reluctantly handed her over and Bella held her close and whispered, "I love you, my little Reneesme." She giggled and I couldn't keep myself from smiling down at her, I couldn't be any happier at this moment. Jacob said, "I felt the mating bond with her." Bella turned to him and said, "I told you that would happen." Bella looked down at Reneesme and saw she was trying to bite her, she just laughed and told her, "No darling, no biting mommy." Jacob and I just laughed at that, then I left to get her a bottle.

When the rest of the family came back they rushed over to Bella because they saw our daughter in her arms, Rosalie asked, "Can I hold her?" Bella smiled and said, "Yes, you may." Then I watched them as they took turns holding her, before Reneesme got put back in Bella's arms. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to hold your daughter?" I told me, "Yes, my love." She handed her over to me and scooted closer, she watched us together. I couldn't be any happier at this moment because I had my child and my wife, I knew we would have a long life together and would do anything to protect them.