The Long Talk

Bella's POV

My mother's eyes opened and stared me in shock, I said, " Hello mother." She looked at me in pure confusion and asked, "Are you really here?" I replied with a smile, "Yes mom, I'm here with Edward." She sat up then and said, "I thought were dead, you went missing awhile go and Charlie had said there was a lot of blood at the scene." I responded, "I know mom; we need to talk, just the two of us." She replied confused, "Okay, let go talk in the den, we'll have some privacy there."

I my mother grabbed my cold hand and lead me out of the room, I could feel Edward's stare at us in confusion and I just completely ignored him. I motioned for her to sit down and she did, then I told her, "I'm a vampire mom, I was just changed by one and she almost killed me." She let out a gasp in shock and murmured, "Oh my god." I stated, "I know this is a lot to take in, but I knew I need to tell you this. I won't try to make you my snack, I only drink blood from animals."

My mother let out a sigh of relief and said, "I'm glad to hear that Bella, I was a little worried about that. How did Edward handle this?" I replied with a grin, "I'm not the only vampire you met mom, Edward's one too." She looked a little shocked by the news, but let out a laugh because she just realized my eyes are the same color as Edward's. I told her, "I can't go out in the sun because my skin will sparkle like diamonds, which would show I'm different from other people." My mother replied, "Okay, I definitely understand that."

I took a deep breath and said, "I need you to keep this a secret, Edward's telling the same thing to Phil right know." My mother nodded her head in understanding, she said, "I promised to keep it a secret, Bella." I told her, "Well, let's go back into the living room then, I'm sure Edward wants to go hunting with me." My mother smiled and grabbed my hand, we headed back into the living to find Edward and Phil in a deep discussion.