The Proposal

Edward's POV

Today is the day I'm going to propose to my beautiful Bella. I asked her to come over later today. I told her I had something to tell her. She still had a smile on her face, but I could sense she thought it wasn't going to be good news. Alice would probably have a vision showing me proposing to my Bella. I didn't know how she was going to react because I had invaded the privacy of their minds. 

I wanted for me to be with her for the rest of eternity. She was the one who gave my life meaning. If she was ever killed, I would go to the Volturi and have them kill me. I couldn't bare the thought of losing her, my heart would shatter into a million pieces. 

Alice's POV

Me and Jasper decided to spend one more week with the Delani clan before heading back to our coven. It still made me mad that Edward had listen into mine and Jaspers thoughts. I just hope he didn't try to do it again, then I would really let him have a piece of my mind. 

All of a sudden I had a vision about Edward and Bella. They were in his bedroom He pulled the most beautiful ring out of his back pocket of his jeans. Bella was sitting on his bed looking up at him. He got down on one knee and asked her, "Bella, will you marry me?" She smiled at smiled at him and said, "Yes, I will." He put the ring on her finger, then they began to kiss. The vision had ended there.

I heard Jasper ask me suddenly, "What did you see darling?" I turned to him and said, "Edward is going to propose to Bella later today." Then he asked, "What is she going to tell him?" I told him, "Of course she is going to tell him yes." He smiled at me and said, "I'm happy for the both of them."

I hope they will let me plan the wedding, I already had plans in mind. I probably would have to beg them to let me plan it. There is one way I could guilt them into letting me plan it. I could mention Edward reading mine and Jasper's mind to see if he was planning anything. I would call Edward later to congradulate the both of them.

Bella's POV

I'm wondering what Edward needs to tell me later, I hope it isn't anything bad. I was due at his house in an hour. In a little while Seth and Leah will be on guard. Emmet and Rosalie would also be on guard. I remember the vision Alice had After James had attacked me. She had a vision of me and Edward running in the woods, I was a vampire. I now was a vampire, but I haven't run through the woods with him yet.

I looked at the clock and noticed I was suppose to meet Edward in five minutes. I got up and jumped out of my window, I headed into the woods. I ran right pass Emmet and Rosalie, they were making out. It probably wouldn't be too long before they started having sex.

One minute later, I was at the Cullen's mansion. I rang the door bell and waited for Edward to answer it. Edward answered the door, he motioned for me to come inside. He lead me to his bedroom, I sat down on his bed and looked up at him. I waited for him to speak.

Suddenly he pulled something out of his back pocket of his jeans and got down on one knee. Then he asked me, "Bella, will you marry me?" I looked at him and with a smile on my face I said, "Yes, I will." Then we started to kiss each other.

A little while later Edward's cell phone began to ring, after a couple rings he answered it. He answered and said, "Hello Alice." She probably had a vision of Edward proposing to me. I could here her say, "Will you guys please let me plan your wedding?" Edward replied, "I don't know Alice." Then I heard Alice say, "Don't make me tell Jasper that you were listening in on his thoughts because you thought he was going to plan an attack on her." I thought to myself, how in the hell did she know that. Then I thought for a moment, Alice had to have a vision about it. Damn those visions of hers. He gave in to her and said, "Okay Alice, you win. She replied to him, "You bet I win."  Before Edward could say another word to her she hung up.

Well here is the next chapter. My goal is to reach 200 reads before I write the next chapter. Please leave a comment, I value my readers opinions. I have really enjoyed writting this book. There will be at least ten chapters before I'm done writing the story.