The Day Before The Wedding

Bella's POV

I can't believe it's the day before I'm marrying Edward, the love of my life. I couldn't picture a world without him, even if I tried. I would spend the rest of eternity with him and that put a smile on my face, he was the only person who makes me happy and gives my life meaning. He had mourned for me, when he thought I had died at the hands of Victoria. I know he loves me so much, I can just see it in his eyes. Every-time he looked at me I swore his eyes sparkled, it just ignited something inside of me - like a fire burning within me in a good way though. 

Alice huffed, "Hold still, Bella." I sighed and said, "I'm doing the best I can, I'm just too excited." She replied, "You're getting married tomorrow, so please just calm down." Rosalie put a firm grip on me to keep me still long enough for Alice to get the dress on me, she wanted to make sure it fit because she never had me try it on until now. She had ordered the dress online, she hadn't even bothered to see what my dress size was at all. Alice commented as she studied me in the dress, "It looks to be a perfect fit." She released me from the dress and I quickly changed back into my clothes, then I left Alice's room as fast as I could. 

I ran straight up to Edward's room and literally jumped on him, I said, "I'm so happy I'm marrying you tomorrow, Edward." He replied with a slight smile, "I feel the same way, I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you." I kissed his inviting lips for a long and steamy kiss, before I pulled away and said, "I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you." He told me, "Our own forever started a long time ago, the first time we touched I knew I had found the one." I felt a tear roll down my left cheek, I cried tears of joy as I was lost of words. I finally said, "You just know the right things to say to me." He answered with a smirk, "That I do, my Bella." I couldn't control myself and kissed him full of lust and passion, his words had moved me so much. When he expressed how he felt about me I knew he loved me as much as I loved him, I in returned my love or showed how much I love him with a passionate kiss.