Fighting

Jacob's POV

Hate all of those vampires, except Bella of course. Its Friday night and Edward Cullen is in the house with Bella. 

All of a sudden I smelled a vampire, in my wolf form I turned around and saw it was Bella. She spoke, "I have to show you some its a power I have. It won't hurt you I promise." I just nodded yes. 

All of a sudden, there was a clear bubble around us. I looked at her, this was really freaky. She told me, "This is a shield and when people are under it I can here what they are thinking. Think your questions. In my thought I asked, "How did you find out you had this power?" She replied, "I found out when I had to protect dad from Jasper. Charlie got a cut on his finger. I leaped in front of dad and my shield came up." I thought, "oh." She said, "ya, he left quickly, he wasn't too happy." I said, "I'm glad you were able to protect him."

She suddenly said, "I'm going to go back inside. See you later." She dropped the shield, walked up to me and gave me a hug. She walked back to the house, I was alone again.

I could smell vampires again, I looked around and saw Alice and Jasper. He looked at me and said, "What? Why are you staring at me?" Alice looked at Jasper and said, "He knows you tried to attack Charlie. Jasper just looked at her and shook his head. He started to laugh, I think he is going crazy or something. 

Suddenly he said, " I'm going to kill her, I'm going to kill Bella." He started heading towards the house. I jumped in front of him growled at him.

Bella's POV

All of a sudden I could hear growling outside, me and Edward rushed outside to see what the hell was going on. When I got outside Jacob was growling at Jasper. When Jasper saw me, he growled at me and started to jump at me. I sent my shield up, I had my shield up around me, Jacob, and Edward. I wanted to protect them, I didn't want them to get hurt.

Jasper spoke, "If I can't get to kill you, then I'll kill your father." When he said that I threw him against a tree so hard it snapped. I said, "no one will ever hurt my family." Alice was behind him, he grabbed her by the neck. He saw the fear in her eyes and let her go. He got down on his knees and said, "I'm so sorry, I..." He took of running into the woods, Alice ran after him.

I dropped my shield, I got out my cell phone and called the Cullen's mansion. Esme picked up and said, "Hello Bella, Is something wrong?" I replied, "yes, Jasper has gone out of his mind, but he is gone now. I need two of you guys here. Alice ran after Jasper. I don't know what is wrong with him, he just went berserk." Esme told me, "I'll send Rosalie and Emmet over, they will be there in a little bit, okay." I responded, "Okay, sounds good to me." After that I hung up. I told them, "They are sending Rose and Emmet over here to be on guard."

Edward nodded. We waited for Emmet and Rose to show up.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Please leave a comment if you liked it or not. I value my readers opinions.

I want to reach 110 total reads so far I only have 91, only 19 to go. Then i will add another chapter to this story.

It only took me a day to reach my goal. I will post a new chapter sometime today. Right now where I"m at it is almost one in the morning, so I'm off to bed.