The Enchanted Encounter

Bella went to the Office to pick up her class schedule. She looked at it and thought to herself, oh I have Senior English first hour, of fun...not! She noted she would only come to school on cloudy days. As she got close to her English class, she caught the scent of Alice and Jasper.

Alice looked up and saw the person from her vision. Bella looked up to see Alice staring at her. Bella walked over to Alice and asked, "your name is Alice, right?" Alice replied, "Yes, Who are you?" Bella replied, "I'm Bella's half sister, Alicia Swan." Bella found an empty seat and sat down. The teacher spoke to the class, "Alright class, I have an assignment for you, write a short story and hand it in tomorrow at the beginning of class, no exceptions." An hour later the bell rang.

Bella got out of the room quickly and started to head to her next class. When she entered the Chemistry room she saw Edward sitting alone,she went to sit next to him. He had a depressed look on his face and she knew why. She spoke up, "Hi, I'm Alicia Swan." He responded, "I'm Edward Cullen." Bella wrote a note and slid it over to Edward. He looked at her and tooked at the note and it said:

Edward, I need to see you after class. There's something I have to tell you. It's about Bella.

He nodded and face forward again. The teacher began and said, "Today we will begin with an experiment with chemicals." The teacher passed out the worksheets and chemistry sets to each table. Then said, "you all have until the end of class, now you may begin. Class seemed to fly by fast and before she knew it the bell rang. She lead Edward to a closet and closed the door.

Edward ask, "What is it that you wanted to tell me about Bella?" Bella turned on the light, then jumped on Edward and kissed him. He pulled away from her and asked, "what do you think you are doing?" Bella let out a sigh before saying, "I'm not who you think I am, I...am...Bella. She pulled off her wig. He hadn't looked at her, she lifted his chin for him to look at her. She saw his eye light up when he looked at her. He said, "It's really you, what happened to you?" Bella replied, "Victoria kidnapped me and turned me into a vampire. One thing is strange though." Edward asked, "what is it?" She responded, "instead of my eyes being red, they were golden yellow." Edward replied, "that is strange." Edward wrapped his arms around her and held her tight to him. Edward said, "we are going to be late for class let's go." They both had College math together and got their on time.