Aruba

Sara's POV

"Any luck?", I ask the boys. "You asked me that five minutes ago", Ray responds and I paced myself back and forth. "You know it's not easy trying to get a 21st century radio to communicate with a 22nd century time ship", Jax shit back.

"Thawne never told you where Rip was?", I ask Mick but he said no. "How are holding up?", I ask Nate who was still grieving about Amaya. "Better than Amaya", he replied. "I never knew about you two", I told him.

"Well, the only people who knew was Ray and Tyrel and there's not much to know. We were just figuring things out", Nate said. "I figured it out!", Ray shouts. "We've been assuming that the Waverider's broadcasting using a quantum frequency but - only if the quad band antenna array was in alignment. Ray you are a genius", Jax cuts him off.

"So, can you communicate with Rip or what?", I ask them both then we heard someone calling me. "Sara? Sara, is that you?", I think that's Rip. "Good job guys, good job", I patted their backs but they look at me with confusion.

"We didn't do anything yet", Ray pointed out. "Rip?", he asked. "Yes Dr Palmer. I've honned into your location", Rip answered the questions we had in our minds.

"Well then haul your ass up in here and pick us up", Jax said to Rip. "There maybe one small problem with that", he said then we heard a rattling sound like the engines of the Waverider. We all turned around and saw it was shribked into a small size.

Mick played with it but let it go. "Why would Thawne use the Spear of Destiny to shrink you?", I questioned. "I don't believe he did. I believe that he used Dr Palmers exo-suit", Rip replied.

"Well, then he still must have it in his lab. We gotta steal it back then unshrink the ship", Ray spoke up. "And then what?", he asked. "Rip, we have a plan to restore reality as it was and hopefully get Tyrel and Amaya back", I told him but whispered the last part.

We spilt ways in Star labs to search for Ray's exo-suit. "Rip, we found the suit. Get to our location quick before I watch Ray do some more weird stuff", Jax updates as we all ran to their location.

Ray enlarges the Waverider back to its size and we all entered back into the ship. I flew us back to the battle of Sommes and land on a desert island nearby.

"Apparently, we're ready to destroy time itself by interfering with events that we've already participated in", Rip pointed out. "If that's what it takes to save Amaya then, I'm in", Nate took off his belt and stood up.

"Yeah, there's no way I'm letting Grey be one of Thawne's lackeys", Jax adds. "We cannot allow Doomworld to continue no matter what the risk", I spoke up. "Like time, reality needs to set. Essentially, we're racing not against time, but from a reality wave initiating from 2017", Rip spoke up.

I instructed the guys where their positions would be and soon moved out to our places. "Alright, Ray its your move", he flew and blasted to where the blood was but Thawne took it and crashed it into pieces.

What he did next was something I didn't see coming. He took his heart out and Ray laid there dead. I ran up to get him but Rip pulled me down and told me he was a goner.

~~Back in the ship ~~

"So what? Haircut said it himself, we're all Aberrations living on borrowed time.
Besides, he's alive and well in 1916", Mick tried to lighted the mood. "Mick's right. The mission hasn't changed", I spoke up.

"Except we can't destroy the Spear because we don't have the Blood of Christ", Nate points out. "So we steal the spear and get it out of 1916", I told them.

"Now, you do realize that there's a big problem with that plan, Sarah. The other us's have the Spear", Jax made his point. Mick goes on to comment that it would be interesting to steal from himself but Rip reminded us that we should not interact with ourselves.