Home Sweet Home

Tyrel's POV

When I land back in Central City, I returned the jumpship back in its course. I saw Barry, Joe and Iris waiting for me. I smile and dropped my bags to run to them.

"Hey kiddo", Joe hugged me tight before letting me go. "Look at you, you're much more buffer now", Barry compliments and I smiled, hugging my big brother. "Thanks Bear", I then, Hughes Iris last.

"I was so worried after what Barry told me. Thank god you decided to stay home", she says to me after we hug. "Come on, Faith's waiting for you at home along with a special girl", Joe patts my back and I laughed a little.

We all got in the car while Barry took my bags then, Joe drove us back home. When we reached home, I carried some bags with me as we walked up to the doorstep.

As Iris opens the door, everyone yelled 'Welcome Home' and when I say everyone, I meant, Wally, Faith, Caitlin, Cisco, HW, Oliver, Felicity and finally, Robyn.

I went to hug Faith first as she was the one who ran to me. "Hiya, monkey", I hugged her tight and stood up while swinging her around as she squealed. "Stop! Put me down", she pulled away from my face and beat me while trying to make me stop.

I finally gave in and put her down but she goes on to hug my legs. "Okay, monkey. Let me hug the rest, okay?", I ruffle her hair and she lets me go. I went on to hug Cecile, Cisco, HW, Caitlyn and Felicity.

When I stood in front of Ollie, he had a proud face. "Hey kid", he hugged me and I hugged back. "You look good Ty", he says and I nod. We pulled back as I go to the final person.

"Hey, Robyn Hood", I greeted her and she giggles. "Hi, Tyrex", she says back and she immediately hugs me. "I see you missed me a lot", I joked and she pulled away while smacking my arm. "You promised me free food when you get back so", she teased and I laughed

"Alright, let's eat some cake", Joe shouts and everyone cheered. Everyone gathered around the coffee table and dinner table while engaging in conversations.

I decided to talk to Robyn alone in my room first before talking to anyone. I took my bags and sneaked us down to the basement where my room was. "Sneaky, I kinda like it", she joked. I put my bags down and sat on my bed.

"Remember our last conversation when my ex accidentally came in?", I ask her, getting straight to the point. She sits down with me and nod. "Yeah, that was awkward but I'm not going to ask because I know you guys look like you had a complicated relationship", she respond truthfully.

"We're fine now, we talk it through, that was one of the reasons why I left the team. Robin, I need to show you something and I need you to promise me that you will never, ever tell anyone. I want us to have a honest, clean start on our relationship and I want you to trust me", I told her and she gladly nods while reassuring me that I could trust her.

I let out a small wisp of my magic for her to see.