Chapter 5

Brock's POV

I smirked to myself as I walked into the locker room.
She was shocked she had it written all over her face. I thought as I chuckled.
"What are you laughing at?" Paul asked confused.
"Do I have a stain on my suit?! I knew I shouldn't have had that cake!" He said frantically as he grabbed napkins from his empty plate.
"Paul calm the fuck down it's not that." I said.
"Oh," he said as he sighed in relief, "then what is it?"
"I ran into McMahon."
"Stephanie? Talk about a title shot?" He smiled.
"No not Stephanie you idiot. Nicki."
His smile dropped as he looked at me sternly, "what did you say?"
"Actually it was a very calm conversation." I shrugged.
"No. Brock Lesnar doesn't do calm conversations. So what the hell happened?" He asked sternly.
"I don't know why you're getting so fucked up about this." I said.
"Because now I have to go talk to her to fix whatever the hell you did and I really don't want to talk to her." He whined.
"Why the fuck not?"
"Because she scares me." He said as he whined even more.
"Why?"
"Brock!" He whined as he stomped his foot like a 5 year old, "did you not just see what she did out there! Now I have to go talk to her!"
"Have fun." I said in a monotone voice.
"What do I do?! She never lets anybody talk. She hits people. She's hit me before! Oh god my face I can't get hit! I'm an advocate!" He said as he paced around the room.
"Paul shut the fuck up! And what the hell do you mean she doesn't let anybody talk! I was just talking to her and we both were included in that conversation."
"Wait," he said as he looked at me confused, "she let you talk? She didn't hit you?"
"No."
"What the hell. Did you give her something? Did you do anything?"
"No I was talking to her."
"So no violence happened?"
"No I was talking to her." I repeated.
"That means she has a plan! SHIT." He said in a panicked voice.
"Actually I left her and she looked quite flustered so I don't think their was a fucking plan." I muttered to myself.
"What did you say?"
"I said that she was flustered when I left."
"Why would she be...NO. Brock no. Absolutely not." He said.
"No to what?" I asked confused.
"You can not, I repeat can not go after her."
"Who said anything about that?"
"Brock you don't just leave someone "flustered" you piss people off or leave them in an infirmary."
"I've decided to calm down a bit I don't understand what the issue is. You're always asking me to calm down. Now that I finally have it's an issue?"
"It's an issue when you only calm down when talking to her."
"First of all it wasn't just because of her."
"Oh it wasn't?" He asked skeptically.
"No."
"Brock I don't believe that anymore then you do."
"Paul it's really not that deep."
"Whatever Brock. I'm going to get ready."
"Ready for what?" I asked confused.
"Oh you didn't hear? Your new love interest is bringing back Monday Night Rager's." He scoffed.
"What is that?"
"Every Monday night she buys out a random dive bar and invites almost the whole roster. Open bar on her and she always performs a song. It was a huge thing on the Raw side when she was here. Ever since she left it hasn't happened. I'm surprised you haven't heard anybody talking about it."
"Paul I don't talk to anybody."
"Except Nicki McMahon." He muttered.
"What was that?"
"Nothing." He said as he walked off to the bathroom.
I scoffed as I pulled out my phone. Ok McMahon lets see what you're all about. I quickly typed her name into the search bar.

Nicki McMahon also known as Nicki Minaj, is a rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, model, and professional wrestler. Born in Greenwich, Connecticut and raised there she gained public recognition in the world of hip hop after releasing the mixtapes Playtime Is Over, Sucka Free, and Beam Me Up Scotty. She is a former WWE Women's Champion (6), former WWE Diva's Champion (2), and former WWE World Heavyweight Champion (1). She is currently signed to WWE working on the Smackdown Brand.

Born: December 8, 1991 (age 28 years), Greenwich, Connecticut
Height: 5′ 2″
Full name: Nicole Alaina McMahon
Spouse(s): Randal Keith Orton (m. 2011-2013)

She was married to Orton? And she's a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion? Who the hell is this girl?!
I clicked on images and saw multiple photos of her at award shows, but my eye quickly focused on a video from 2010 titled "Nicki McMahon Monday Night Rager Performance". I quickly tapped the video and waited for it to load.

I watched on amazed at how she commanded the stage. I tapped the next video after it titled "Nicki McMahon's Last Match". It showed a video of her walking up the ramp after the match with Stephanie in a steel cage and from the way she was holding her neck something was wrong. I watched as a figure appeared behind her and as she turned around she came face to face with her husband Randy Orton. He hit her on the back and she fell to the floor in pain. Just as he was going to punt her in the head she flipped him over and he fell onto the floor below the stage. She looked up and I immediately widened my eyes. This bitch was going to climb up that fucking pole. I watched in shock as she climbed 50 feet in the air and delivered a form of a swanton bomb onto Orton. The doctors rushed to the side of the stage as nobody was moving and that's when the video cut out.

She's fucking crazy. I thought to myself as I sat in shock of what I just watched. Orton and her used to be married. He caused the fall that ended her career. Now he works with Stephanie? None of this makes sense, but one things for sure. This war is more personal then anybody thought. It's not only family versus family. It's ex husband versus ex wife. It's the reason why everyone around that ring was so shocked. It's the reason why Paul is how he is. It's the exact reason why I need to stay away.