Chapter 50

"Seth Rollins get your ass back here!" The fierce Latina shouted as she chased him into the kitchen.
"Trouble in paradise?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.
"He's refusing to even try the dance a second time because the first time was too hard for him!" Nikki shouted.
"Seth you can't back out now. I already booked the venue and sent out the invitations to the whole roster with the exception of my ex husband of course."
"Nicole I can't do this! I'm going to die!" Seth whined as Brock walked into the room and sat down.
"What's he whining about now?" He asked me as I sent a glare in Seth's direction.
"He said he's backing out of the competition."
"Rollins so help me god I will murder you if you even try and back out." Brock threatened.
"On second thought maybe I'll give the dance another try." Seth said in a panicked voice as he quickly walked behind Nikki.
"It probably doesn't help that you chose purple as a theme. Who the fuck chooses purple as a theme when you can literally have any theme in the world with the budget my wife and I are giving you all." Brock scoffed.
"Oh yeah?! What did you choose that's so much better?" Seth mocked.
"Construction zone." I said with a wink.
"That makes no sense." Seth said with attitude.
"When you see our performance and our costumes you'll see it makes perfect sense."
"What did Roman and Galina choose?" Nikki asked.
"Family Fun." I said as Seth's face turned into one of disgust.
"You think that's better then purple?!" He shrieked.
"Rollins anything is better then purple." Brock interjected as I tried my best to hold in my laugh.
"The only theme I'm worried about is Dean's." I said with a stern look. "That damn bastard definitely knows how to pick a good theme to rival ours."
"What did he pick that's got you so upset?" Seth asked with a laugh.
"Date night on a starry night."
"Oh." Seth said as his face faltered. "Yeah that's a good one."
"Exactly." I said.
"Seth." Nikki said. "Our hour is almost up!"
"Fine I'll go." Seth groaned as he walked away with her following closely.
"Do you think it's a good idea to distract yourself with this party and then have the custody battle a couple days after?" Brock asked.
"I can do it." I said with a smile as he nodded.
"I'm just checking on you. I don't want you to be overwhelmed." He said as I wrapped my arms around him.
"I know you don't. That's one of the things I love about you."

————————————————-

Hey my loves!!

I apologize for the short chapter. It was more of a filler so I could give you all some background on what the themes for each dance are going to be and so everyone remembers that Brock and Nicole still have their custody hearing soon.

Even though this book is ending soon there is still so much to come so please stay tuned!
-Nikki 🖤