Epilogue

5 Years Later

(Listen To Alive By Sia While Reading This)

"You ready for this Nicole?" Brock asked as he walked up to me with Dean by his side.
"It seems unreal." I said honestly as Brock softly smiled at me.
"It's well deserved." Dean said as Brock nodded in agreement.
"Mommy!" A little voice screamed as I saw 5 figures running full speed in our direction as Hunter and Stephanie attempted to catch them.
"Mama!"
"Aunty Nicki!"
"Duke! Turk! Caleb! JoJo! Jonathon! Stop running!" Stephanie screamed as they immediately stopped in their place. All except one.
"Jonathon Drake Lesnar! What did I just tell you?!" Stephanie yelled as Brock and I struggled to hold in our laugh.
"Hey my baby." I exclaimed as I caught the 4 year old in my arms.
"Hi mommy." He said innocently as Dean burst out laughing.
"That kid has more of me in him then both of you I swear." Dean said as he laughed.
"Hopefully one day you'll have one of your own." Brock said with a smirk as Dean shook his head no.
"I'm engaged let's focus on that for right now." He said as I laughed.
"Did he make you nervous Deanie? What does Sasha have baby fever already?" I playfully said.
"Nicole." He said as I sighed.
"Fine I'll stop."
"Guys we should probably get out there." Hunter suggested as everyone nodded.
"Knock em dead." Brock said as he hugged me and gave me a peck on the lips.
"That's the plan." I said with a smile.
"You ready brotha?" Dean asked Brock as he nodded.
"Let's go kids. Now." Brock said sternly as they all fell into place behind him.
"How?!" Hunter exclaimed as he looked at the kids walked silently with Brock.
"He's just good with them." I shrugged.
"Whatever." He said as he gave me a quick side hug and followed them.
"Bye honey." Steph said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye." I waved as I turned to the monitor to watch The Bella's give their final words as they finished their speech. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I immediately turned around with my fist ready to punch the unsuspecting person.
"Woah their killer." Mark said as he laughed.
"Don't do that." I said jokingly as he pulled me into a hug.
"That just gave me a flashback from the night you came back. You almost punched me then too." He said with a raised eyebrow.
"It's my talent." I said with a wink.
"Thanks for letting me give your introduction speech." He said with a sincere look.
"Of course. There's no one better." I said with a smile.
"Taker we need you out there now." A producer said as Mark looked at me one last time.
"I guess that's my cue." He said with a smile.
"Do me justice!" I yelled as he just rolled his eyes and walked out. I watched on the monitor as he pulled the microphone closer to his face and began to speak.
"Perseverance and determination is what makes a superstar. An icon. And a legend in this business. And I'm proud to say this woman is all of those things and more. Please welcome your newest inductee to the WWE Class of 2025 Hall Of Fame. Nicki McMahon!" Mark Calaway screamed as the audience cheered outrageously loud.
I walked out slowly as I took in the crowd and I went to hug Mark.
"You deserve this kiddo." He said softly as he broke away and allowed me to walk to the microphone.
"I have so much to be grateful for in my life. Some people do this for the fame, for the money, even for the name. But I did this because it was what I was born to do. I did this for every little girl. I did this for every woman who was scared to stand up for herself. I did this for every man or woman of color who is treated unequally in this country. I did this for the audience that deserved a show worth paying for. And most importantly I did this for the ones I loved because as a great man once said when the ones you love call upon you, you answer that call." I said as I looked out into the audience and locked eyes with Phil, "The WWE has given me so much. It gave me the platform to become something great. Something even better then my last name could ever be. It helped me become a strong trailblazing woman. The WWE gave me a way to spend more time with my brother before he passed, it gave me another brother whom I've come to love as if I've known him all my life, somebody that I never knew I had but so desperately needed," I said as I nodded my head as Dean looked at me and smiled.
"The WWE gave me Randy. My first love, my first everything." I said as I smiled genuinely at him and Kim. "And the WWE gave me my beautiful husband." I said as I started to choke up, "the man who quite literally got caught up in my mess. The man who saved my life and saved me from myself. I can never repay this place for giving me the love of my life because without him I don't know where I'd be." I shrugged sadly, "I don't know what I'd be without being Mrs. Nicole Angelica McMahon-Lesnar, without being a mommy to my 4 beautiful kids, without being a sister to Dean, without being a best friend to Randy. And this company gifted me those things. The championships I've earned. The history I made as a competitor and business woman in this company means absolutely nothing if you don't have the ones you love by your side. What I've accomplished is groundbreaking but I couldn't have done it without them." I said as I looked out into the audience and I blinked twice as I could've sworn I saw Aubrey standing in the aisle holding a beautiful baby girl in his arms. My baby girl. I smiled softly as he winked at me and slowly faded away. He was here for me. He took care of my baby I never got the chance to meet. They were okay. I cleared my throat and continued as I tried my hardest to not shed a tear. "Without Randy Orton, Tessa Blanchard, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Drake McMahon, Dean Ambrose, and Brock Lesnar. You women and men are who deserve this honor. You guys are what gets me through everyday. Even the ones not able to be here still get me through it all. I don't deserve this award because I've already won. I've already won at life. Isn't that the point of living? I dedicate this award, this honor, to every little boy and little girl, no matter what race or ethnicity, who has a dream to step foot in that ring. I dedicate it to all of you. Please never give up on your dreams. Because not so long ago I was you. And I was ready to give up on my dream and now look where I am today? You never know unless you try. And please fucking try. I promise you the outcome is so fucking worth it." I said as I heard the audience begin to cheer loudly, "Thank you to everyone in attendance tonight and everyone watching at home! And lastly thank you again to my family. Family is everything. Family is the love and laughter in your life. Family is home. My family is my home." I finished as a picture of all of us standing on the ramp the night of my pregnancy announcement played on the screen behind me and it said two simple words below it.

Unconditional. Love.

—————————————————————

Over a decade of endless training, tours, awards, championships, media, heartache, loss, laughs, love, romance, betrayals, and happiness was coming to an end. My life had finally found its storybook ending. I had never believed in fairytales as a kid, but the moment I met Brock I had realized that they do exist.
Beauty & The Beast.
That's what the world has referred to us as for so long and it couldn't have been more true. The beast has changed into a charming prince while the damsel in distress became a queen of her very own kingdom.
Brock and Dean saved my life. Ironically they were the two people I loathed the most. But they proved to me that life isn't about revenge but about forgiveness. They taught me how to become the woman I always wanted to be.
And because of them I had gotten my happily ever after.

—————————————————————

Liked by @wwe and 6.4 million others

@nickiminaj: Thank you.