Chapter 39

Everyone had arrived and had gone to their respective rooms to change for the rehearsal dinner that night.

"Nicole." Brock said as he looked at her exhausted. "I'm fucking tired of going through all these shirts. Let me wear a t-shirt if you're gonna make me wear a suit tomorrow."
"No. You're wearing a black polo shirt end of story." I said sternly as he rolled his eyes.
"Why? What's the big deal?!" He exclaimed.
"We have to match!"
"But we aren't matching! You have a green dress on and I'll be wearing black. That doesn't fucking match!" He said.
"You're wearing it because you're gorgeous fiancé asked you too." I said with a wink.
"Whatever." He mumbled as I chuckled softly to myself.
"You better text everyone so they know that they need to be downstairs soon." Brock said.
"Wouldn't want them to miss out on so much fun." He grumbled.
"Shut up Beast."
"Whatever you say Barbie."
"You asshole." I said as my eyes widened.
"Oh I'm sorry did that offend you? My bad." He said with mock sympathy.
"Whatever." I said as I pulled out my phone.

McMahon/Lesnar Wedding:

Me: Hey meet downstairs in 15. The caterers have set up the table. Place cards are set. Wear cocktail attire. -N

Mommy: Gotcha!!

Daddy: I would be down there already if your mother didn't take 57 years to put on makeup. I'll try and make it down there before the next world war starts. :/

Deadman: Michelle and I are on our way.

Mommy: Hunter shut the hell up.

Advocate#1: On my way.

Queen: Tessa and I are already down here love.

Uncle $: Got it.

MamaLesnar: Do you want Richard and I to grab the boys or do you got it?

Me: No mama we got it but thank you!!

Deano: Rollins and I will be down soon.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless: April and I are on our way as we speak.

Me: Alright deanie.

Deano: Nicole we've had this discussion. Don't call me that.

Superman: Galina, JoJo, and I are already here.

Grandpa V: Be there soon honey.

Beast: I'm not wearing the shirt.

Me: Yes you are. Fight with me one more time and I swear I'll F5 you myself.

Beast: I'd like to see you try.

"Stop fighting with me over text you dumbass!" I shouted as he walked out in a black polo shirt.
"You wore it?" I asked shocked.
"Just to shut you up." He said blankly.
"Sure." I said with a smirk. "Admit it you did it because I asked."
"Not a chance McMahon."
"You mean not a chance the soon to be Mrs. Lesnar." I corrected as he rolled his eyes with a smile.
"Whatever." He said with soft laugh.
"I just need to lace up my heels and then we can go get the boys." I said as he nodded.
"So I heard from Reigns that Hunter and Dean had a heart to heart?" Brock questioned as I shot my head up quickly.
"What?!" I exclaimed as Brock looked at me confused.
"So you didn't know?"
"No I didn't know!" I said loudly.
"Well apparently Hunter spoke to Dean and told him that no matter what he'd defend him against any comments made. He said he felt bad for the way he was treated and that he understood not being accepted by your family because for a long time he wasn't."
"Oh." I said softly as I finished tying my shoes.
"Roman said Hunter and Dean are on good terms now."
"Honestly that's...amazing." I said with a sigh of relief.
Forgiving Hunter was a step in the right direction for Dean and I knew that.
"I was as shocked as you were when Reigns told me." He said.
"I bet." I said as Brock studied me.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Honestly I think I'm the best I've been in a while." I said with a small smile.
"Let's go get the boys yeah?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said as he opened the bedroom door and allowed me to go first.
"Boys!" I shouted as I opened their door.
"Yeah mama?!" I heard Duke say as he immediately covered his mouth with his hand.
"Duke!" Turk shouted as he shook his head.
"I'm so sorry Nicki I didn't mean it I swear please don't be mad!" Duke pleaded as I could see the tears start to form in his eyes.
I looked at Brock and saw his stunned face.
"Hey it's okay I'm not mad." I said as I kneeled down to his eye level.
"You're not?" He asked sadly.
"No I'm not." I said as I smiled. "See it's a smile not a frown."
"I didn't mean it. It was an accident." He said as Brock kneeled down next to me.
"Was it really an accident?" Brock questioned as I looked at him perplexed.
"Yes." Duke said quickly.
"Are you lying to me?" Brock questioned as Dukes eyes quickly fell to the ground.
"Yes." He said softly.
"Duke look at me." Brock said. "It's okay if you want to call her that. You call your mom when you go to visit her mommy don't you?"
"Yeah." He said.
"Well if it's okay with Nicki you can call her mama. If you feel comfortable with it I'm okay with it and I'm sorry mommy would be too." He said.
"Is it okay Nicki?" Duke asked while avoiding eye contact with me.
"If you want too then I'd be honored if you called me mama." I said as I smiled brightly.
"Really?" He asked as he finally looked up at me.
"Yes really." I said with a wink.
"Can I?" A voice asked and I looked behind Duke to see Turk looking out of place while sitting on his bed.
"Come over here." I said as he slowly walked over to me.
"You and your brother can call me whatever you want. Okay?" I said as they both nodded.
"Now get your shoes on! Chop chop!" I said as they both laughed and raced to get their shoes on.
"You ready to go?" I asked as I began to get up from the floor.
"Wait." Turk said as I stopped and continued to kneel down alongside Brock.
"What's wrong?"
"Can we have a hug?" Duke asked as I nodded.
"You never have to ask." I said as they both tackled Brock and I into a huge hug.
"We love you daddy. We love you mama. We're really happy you're getting married." They said softly as they hugged us tighter.
"Aw my babies," I said as I locked eye contact with Brock, "I'm really happy we're getting married too."