Chapter 8

Nicki's POV

"I dare you to punch me in the face. I promise you that you'd enjoy what would happen next."

I let out a small gasp as I felt his hot breath on my neck, but I quickly regained my composure.
"Oh is that so Mr. Lesnar?" I said as I turned around.
"Princess I'd have you screaming my name right here right now if you let me."
"Too bad that's never gonna happen."
He raised an eyebrow, "is that a challenge McMahon?"
"No it's a promise."
"We'll see about that. You'll break. They all do." He said as he smirked.
"Fuck you Lesnar."
"I love when you talk dirty to me princess." He said as he winked.
"Unless you want to end up like Randy I suggest you take a few steps back from me."
He laughed, "do you really think your brother or your little security team could really throw me out?" He said as he laughed, "babe I'd kick their asses in less then 2 minutes and we both know it."
"Just leave."
"No can do."
"And why the fuck not?!" I said as I stepped up to him.
"Oh is the princess getting angry?" He said as he chuckled.
"You have no idea who the fuck you're talking too. I am nobody to mess with Lesnar. I have never been. So who the hell do you think you are coming in here talking to me like this? I'm a McMahon."
"Yes and I'm Brock Lesnar." He replied bored.
"Ugh." I sighed as I picked up my drink and downed it.
"Am I getting you frustrated? What are you so used to people running in fear from you that you don't even know how to handle it when someone finally doesn't run? Well I hate to break it to you princess but you've met your match. I don't run." He said as he slowly got closer and closer until I could feel his breath on my neck again.
"Brock. You need to stop." I said below a whisper.
"Why?" He mumbled as he leaned in closer.
"Because...because..." I said as I stumbled on my words and I could feel his smirk.
"Because if you don't I'll kick you in your dick and then cut it off." I said as I smirked and pulled away from him.
"Have a nice night now. Mr. Lesnar." I said as I grabbed my empty drink and walked over to Tessa.
As I walked over she quickly noticed my face and looked concerned.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Just an asshole who doesn't know personal space." I said as I laughed.
"I handled it." I assured her.
"You always do Nik." She said as I winked.

I do always handle it. Just like come next Monday. I'm going to make sure Raw is something nobody will ever forget. Nicki McMahon is the Queen now. And she intends to keep her throne. Forever.