005

005 // LEARNING

"see with new eyes

"see with new eyes."

//

"right Jin, you can leave now."

Helena thanks her friend for being the escape she needed. if he wasn't there, she would've ran. luckily, Yoongi is nowhere in sight anymore. she just hopes she doesn't have to bump into him again. please let us go back to never seeing each other.

"thanks for dropping me off to class." Helena pats Jin's shoulder, waiting for him to walk away. she practically forced him to drop her off to class. she'd do the same for him, of course.

Jin pats her back, harder. "we have the same class dumbass."

"oh yeah i forgot."

"why were you running away from Yoongi?" Jin asks, curiosity lighting up in his brunette eyes. he noticed that?

"who? no i wasn't." Helena frowns. is he talking about her neighbour? she assumes that's his name.

"yes you were." Jin laughs. he knows what he saw. "he was talking to you and i don't think i've ever seen him talk to girls." the amusement and familiarity in Jin's words makes her think.

"so?" we weren't even talking.

Jin senses Helena's discomfort. "what did you do to piss him off?"

"absolutely nothing." Helena says and her heart pounds.

so his name's Yoongi...