016

016 // CRYING

"i'm a mess but i'm the mess that you wanted

"i'm a mess but i'm the mess that you wanted."

//

Helena looks majestic.

lengthy rivers of warm water run down her cheeks as she cries.

Helena stands in the university bathroom. her wondrous, large and knowledgable heart and head shaking as she lets herself cry hopelessly.

the females cheeks are blushed, nose sniffing, eyes droopy as they turn crimson due to her crying so much. the unexpectedness and emotion of the tearful action is evident.

her small hands take a letter out of her pocket. Helena unfolds it, noticing the creased lines that are left in place as she blinks away tears.

you'll take care of her for me right?
— from your younger brother

me and Namjoon are trying our best- the troubled girl thinks, they're a team. she wipes her face with the back of her sweater sleeve, eyes and body exhausted from everything.

a single bathroom door opens and Helena startles in surprise.

she wasn't aware that someone was in there with her. Helena however, doesn't look away or feel embarassed by her crying. she feels like herself- she isn't ashamed. crying is what she was doing and that's that.

but for the first time, Helena wants to run away because it's Yoongi.