017

017 // EXPLAINING

"maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame

"maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame."

//

Yoongi.

what the fuck?

"Yoongi? what the fuck are you doing in here?" in the female bathroom? Helena unintentionally raises her voice, startled immensely.

Helena doesn't bother to wipe away her tears. she stares at the young man standing in the cubicle. they look at each other in nervousness.

"i was trying to open the lock!" Yoongi protests. he doesn't bother to move out of the cubicle. his feet seem glued to the spot and he doesn't dare to look into the girls baffled eyes.

Yoongi's embarrassed.

"okay? in the female bathroom?" Helena tries not to judge. she kind of wants to laugh at the situation they're in- Yoongi's really in here?

"the males was full!" and i was desperate- Yoongi doesn't add. "i couldn't undo the lock and it just swung open okay?" the troubled but relieved boy tries to explain the situation which he realises doesn't help because tearful Helena is nothing but amused.

"you're such a weirdo." Helena shakes her head with a smile.

"thanks." Yoongi bites his pink lip to stop himself from smiling.

Helena's crying and laughing at this point. tears naturally fall from her dissolved sorrow as she laughs- Yoongi's really here with her ... in the females bathroom. she feels lighter.

"don't cry."

Helena hears Yoongi's murmur as he hands her a tissue. the sound of him zipping his backpack shut as he hands her a tissue makes her heart flood with warmth. this is nice of him- she thinks as she thanks him.

"do you want me to teach you how to build a snow woman?"