027

027 // ANNOYING

"you feel like home, and everywhere i've never been, all at once

"you feel like home, and everywhere i've never been, all at once."

//

the two, crush infatuated individuals get off the bus.

"thank you." Helena says gently as she always does. she always makes sure to thank the drivers that get her places, unless, they have no manners and she isn't in the mood to be nice.

Helena watches Yoongi get off after her. he stays silent, pale hands pushed into his empty pockets as he doesn't notice her staring gaze. "at least thank the driver." she mutters.

Yoongi shrugs.

Helena stops in her tracks when she notices her heart going crazy. don't fall in love- she warns.

you can't stop me- her heart sends a warning back.

Helena is a playful person sometimes. "so boyfriend, how are you feeling this morning? are you sleep deprived too?" she asks genuinely. the girl is running on four hours of sleep and is somehow, in a fabulous mood- desperate to annoy Min Yoongi.

"i'm not your boyfriend."

Helena bumps her shoulder into his. "but you want to be."

"you're not wrong."

Helena gasps. she's right? "aha! so what's stopping you?" she asks.

she's aware that her constant questions may irritate Yoongi but her curious nature is inevitable. Helena wasn't always this curious and honest. it's a flaw yet a trait that has gotten her to places both in her mind and life.

"i don't know." Yoongi says simply. he doesn't like being put on the spot which is why he frowns at his crush. the big smile on her face doesn't help as he looks away, hands clenching.

"you're playing hard to get i see..." Helena laughs again, making all the butterflies in Yoongi's stomach awake. it's another day to fall in love...