049

049 // LOVING

"the responsibility of love: to keep another's heart safe

"the responsibility of love: to keep another's heart safe."

//

Helena leans her head back, eyes lifting up to meet Yoongi's as she feels her entire being fuse with intoxicating and lustful love.

the wall behind her head is painted coral and she leans further backwards, head hurting from the impact. the hard tingle in her stomach is almost unbearable as she feels Yoongi's hands run down her sides, resting on her hips.

Helena lifts up her hands and the giddy smile slips onto her lips, making a home there as her eyes stay glued to her lover's copper orbs.

her arms wrap around his pale neck, resting there as her fingers curl into his hair gently. she tugs a little and smiles a small smile when she sees Yoongi close his eyes in ecstacy.

she swings her arms around his shoulder, loving the way Yoongi rubs small circles on her hips. Helena's eyes take a moment to glance behind him, watching the still paintings in the museum. she feels almost guilty for disturbing the museums masterpieces because her and Yoongi keep making out in between paintings shamelessly.

the museum is empty but Helena can tell from the strong emotion in Yoongi's eyes that even if it wasn't, it wouldn't stop him from smothering her with kisses.

"stop that." Helena looks behind to make sure her back isn't on the painting. she's afraid she's going to trip and destroy everything. "we're going to get in trouble." she fists his jacket in her hand, trying not to laugh again.

"call me."

Helena furrows her brows. "call you what?" she questions, tracing Yoongi's cheek with the back of her hand. she's so mesmerised by his beauty.

"you know what." Yoongi's lips hold a knowing smile. his black hair falling onto his forehead, brown eyes holding delight as he holds her closer. his hands squeeze her hips, tugging.

"god. you're an idiot."

Yoongi clicks his tongue. "i know i am."

"you won't stop will you?" Helena is laughing.

"no i love hearing you laugh." Yoongi says as he laughs too. their laughter is infectious and Helena wonders what the characters in the paintings must think. what's so funny? "keep doing it." he hums, kissing her cheek.

"we're just interrupting the art by placing more art in between them."

"you know everything don't you?" Helena touches Yoongi's nose.

"i do and i also know that." Yoongi suddenly bites down on Helena's ear which makes her giggle. "i'm greedy for you-"

"i'm ready for more and more with you."