011

011 // BONDING

"and if love be madness, may i never find sanity again

"and if love be madness, may i never find sanity again."

//

"i saw a picture of Angelina Jolie today. it was on instagram so i unintentionally decided to look at the comments about this gorgeous picture of an actress i adore.

the first thing i saw was one word and it triggered me. anorexic. that was the comment. i know some people may think why would i get triggered by this? but i did, because why comment on someone's weight? she might not even be anorexic. even if she is, why would you comment something like that?

comment on something else instead, like her red lipstick looks nice or her new movie was a great watch. why point out flaws?

if you don't have anything nice to say ... don't say it at all. i do feel bad for the celebrities out there. it's a harsh world and we're all just surviving."

Helena finishes her speech.

//

it's early winter and it's snowing.

it's a splendid sight- Helena thinks when she stares out of the window. the white snow is heavy, blanketing cars and roofs of toasty houses. it feels like the countdown to Christmas now. it's just a matter of time before the day arrives.

everyone's out of the house except her. they've gone shopping and Helena decided to stay behind to work on her lengthy assignment.

and now she's getting distracted by the kids playing snowball fights across the street. Helena spots Yoongi's little brother Mark, dressed in a Christmas jumper that makes her smile.

fuck it- Helena closes her laptop before standing up.

she can't resist the way the snow is calling out to her. Helena just wants to feel the heavy crunch of snow beneath her boot and feel the frost.

when she steps outside, dressed in layers of a jumper and a coat. Helena pulls on her hat and has a tremendous idea. she's going to build a snow woman for Helia!

yes she means snow woman, not snow man. why must everything revolve around the male species?

Helena cracks her knuckles before shoving on her gloves. she has limited time before they come back. she bends down, gathering soft snow in her palms and gets started.