epilogue

EPILOGUE // FOREVER

"even if you can't give anything more, give thanks

"even if you can't give anything more, give thanks."

//

after many car visits, even plane journeys, the distance didn't defeat the couple that was and still is, Yoongi and Helena.

Yoongi is thankful for their love, their days that turned into years, for being able to hold the love of his life in his arms when it was all over. Helena, now a published writer couldn't help but bluff about the fact that they made long distance work and were finally together as they rightfully should be.

physically and emotionally.

the two are married, living together. happiness yet expectations, responsibilities and obstacles run through their lives obviously.

Jungkook and Taehyung stayed together after graduating, eventually buying an apartment where they argued over which furniture to have. Jin graduated, moved abroad and is about to treat himself to a new video game after working so hard. Adora and Namjoon finally got the time alone they never knew they needed, with Helia and Helena both gone and older, they liked their job as looking after each other with warm eyes and affection. Helia moved in with her genuine father Jimin, after years of them building their relationship from scratch, finally close and a warm family.

Yoongi grabs his daughter in his arms, lifting her up as she squeals. he watches his inspirational wife walk out into the garden with their other daughter, smiles all around.

"you know what we're going to build today?" Yoongi looks at his beautiful daughters with a smile that takes up his face. the past fills his lungs pleasantly. "a snow woman."