020

020 // INSPIRING

"worlds change when eyes meet

"worlds change when eyes meet."

//

"the topic of interest today is..."

"women put themselves through so much pain for beauty. can anyone give me a reason why?"

Helena's speech ends eventually. the feeling after is everything she's ever wanted. relief. success. joy. she likes to help people.

just how she started with helping herself first.

the said, inspiring female gets onto the bus to go home. she notices an elderly man struggling to pick up the newspaper he had dropped.

so Helena hurriedly picks it up. she smiles a warm smile.

"what a lovely young lady you are!" the stranger kindly thanks her before getting off the bus slowly.

Helena smiles. his response was kind of him to say.

unfortunately, there's not a lot of empty seats on the bus. the evening bus is always cramped, late people usually having to stand up.

Helena hates standing up. she likes to lean back in her seat, not bothered by who sits next to her as her earphones bless her with the amazing music she's craved for all day.

Helena spots an empty seat! her chest lightens but also tightens because it's occupied by a familiar, shaded backpack- belonging to Yoongi.

are they at that level of friendship where they can sit next to each other?

would he move his backpack? would he be that kind?

Yoongi notices her not finding a seat but doesn't bother to move his backpack away.

damn you Min Yoongi- Helena stands with an intended frown.