032

032 // WAITING

"all we are is skin and bone, trained to get along

//

"your dumbass best friend won't kiss me."

Helena approaches Jungkook in the halls, surprising him.

"he's your boyfriend. why the hell are you telling me?" Jungkook fires back- not showing how he's secretly happy Helena is by his side. the boy continues to eat his favourite snacks. "make me feel more alone than i already am, why don't you?"

Jungkook spots someone in the distance. glasses, baggy pants and colours of brown and grey. Helena follows his gaze to see... "bye. i have to go seduce someone."

Helena watches Jungkook run after Kim Taehyung. damn boy, when did you get all that confidence?

Helena spots her own admirable lover and approaches him. Yoongi stands at his blank, grey coloured locker, his arm fully inside as he shuffles his belongings around. he's oblivious to everything around him as his feet covered in trainers stay glued, still.

Helena sighs very loudly as she leans against the locker next to his.

Helena watches Yoongi's brown eyes lift up to meet hers. the same orbs she gets lost in countless times. brown, golden yet dusky specks- god, she likes this boy. she likes him so much.

"what's wrong?" Yoongi asks. he continues with his messy task, still looking at her occasionally.

"you know what i see in my world..." Helena starts, crossing her arms over her chest- faking irritation in a playful manner. "us making out."

Yoongi smirks. he smirks and Helena is surprised. she expected him to be surprised by her words but it seems like he saw it coming. does he know her that well already? "oh we're not having our first kiss yet." he laughs.

"don't be daft." Helena gasps. "i'm not waiting for our kiss. can we just-" she tries to kiss him, moving forward but he wraps his arm around her shoulder- pulling her into his cozy chest smoothly.

"nope."

"what else do you see in your world?" the interested boy asks.

"i see you."

Helena takes the chance to continue. "i see me in another country. somewhere where the seasons are evident, like Italy or Spain. i see us reading to each other." she leans further into Yoongi, ignoring the looks from other students as she wraps her arm around his back that's covered in a cuddly jumper.

"does it snow there?"

"i don't know."

"how are we going to make snow women then?"