046

046 // STOPPING

"you still dream about the people lost in your memory, fabricated by your nostalgia and romanticised by your broken heart

"you still dream about the people lost in your memory, fabricated by your nostalgia and romanticised by your broken heart."

//

Yoongi puts his arm around Helena.

it's an action he loves to do. it brings his lover closer, protected against his chest as she leans into his touch. her hand usually fits into his, fingers intertwining so naturally.

"you're so small."

Helena rolls her eyes, aware he was going to say that. he hasn't teased her about her height today- she was waiting for it with amusement. her height amuses them both anyway.

Yoongi has a lecture to attend in less than five minutes yet he's walking his girlfriend to her special room, slowly. he wants to come inside, listen to her change peoples lives but he has to go.

what better way to say bye than to tease her smallness?

"you're going to do great." Helena's heart jumps at the sudden, verbal affection. Yoongi used to be shy- unsure of how he'd let her know certain things. "you're my survivor."

Helena squeezes his side, pressing a light kiss to his lips.

"Helena?"

Helena's heart keeps jumping. "yeah?"

"nothing." Yoongi kisses her one last time before letting her go.

the lover hears Helena take to the stage as she starts.

"religion is not what causes fear..."