036

036 // SNEAKING

"my atoms love your atoms

"my atoms love your atoms. it's chemistry."

//

"why are men making decisions that concern women's bodies?"

"what happened to free will?"

"everyone has a right. everyone has a right to their own opinion. are we getting to the point where we can't even have a say? we teach children about having a voice and using it. but is that true? or is that a dream?"

"abortion is a controversial topic. opinions should be valued and welcomed, not shut down and terrorised."

Helena finishes her speech for the day.

//

the couple sit together in the library.

Yoongi and Helena are seated against book shelves, bottoms on carpet as their shoulders touch. one sits cross legged, their knee bumping into the others. they both curl up behind the occupied shelves where people can see them but also can't.

flannel pants, silver bracelets, messy hair, autumn colours of beige, velvet red and black. they're close. emotionally and physically. it's a change to how things used to be.

"this is a good way to spend our time together." Yoongi says smoothly. he takes Helena by surprise because he slips his hand into hers.

cold meets warm as their fingers tangle. Yoongi feels strangely affectionate today which is why he kisses her deeply. Helena places her hand on his thigh, kissing him back as the books in their hands shut accidentally.

they laugh in between their kiss due to the same person messing with the printer and someone snorting.

Yoongi situates his hand on Helena's thigh as they move apart.

Yoongi tells the snorting boy to shut up.